Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Spoonman SuperWhite DCLB

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #21
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going with 3 hoop like yours. What is this reinforcement plate you speak of?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #22
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I'm going with 3 hoop like yours. What is this reinforcement plate you speak of?
I'll try to get a pic this weekend, it basically goes over the 2 outer bolts that hold the bumper on and then bolt to the frame.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:33 AM   #23
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ohhh ok I think I know what you're talking about... A pic would be great, I could pry ably make something on my own
Old 03-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #24
BroBraBlahBlah

Old 03-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #25
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #26
BroBraBlahBlah

315/75r16

Getting real antsy about my suspension...
Old 03-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #27
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
315/75r16

Getting real antsy about my suspension...

Winning!
Old 03-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #28
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck!!

How did you paint your grill? It came out great!
Old 03-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #29
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of suspension setup are you going with? those 315's look sick, you gonna regear?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #30
BroBraBlahBlah

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post

Winning!
Weee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
sweet truck!!

How did you paint your grill? It came out great!
Thanks!
I roughed up the chrome, primered it, painted it with spray paint. Got lucky with a really close match. If it chips off I'll re spray it. It's held up well so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
What kind of suspension setup are you going with? those 315's look sick, you gonna regear?
It's a secret I any tell anyone of my suspension plans. Until its here I am impressed with these tires, can't wait to try them out. I've got an auto tranny so I will probably have to re gear. I do a lot of offroad, and highway mountainous driving. So my engine and tranny with probably hate me until I re gear. I'd like to keep my first gear nice and low for crawling. Probably going to go with 4:56 gears...I've heard 4:88s are overkill.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #31
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!
I roughed up the chrome, primered it, painted it with spray paint. Got lucky with a really close match. If it chips off I'll re spray it. It's held up well so far.
if you don't mind me asking what kind of paint did you use??
Old 03-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #32
BroBraBlahBlah

No problem dude, I used tremclad gloss white rust paint
Old 03-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #33
BroBraBlahBlah

nothing major to report. Still waiting for word back on my fox shox...getting really anxious on this allpro order. and still waiting for my bumper from demello as well. seriously getting annoyed at all these delays.

To california vendors:

too cheap to buy a trasharoo right now but this is amost the exact same....

trail damage is getting worse..need some PARTS!!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #34
BroBraBlahBlah

Adding to the collection

Xd9000 to fit inside the Demello. Need to grab some synthetic rope and she'll be ready!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:38 AM   #35
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics!!! definitely showing what those stock tacomas are capable of doing!!! sub'd to see future mods!!! good luck with your build.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #36
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Adding to the collection

Xd9000 to fit inside the Demello. Need to grab some synthetic rope and she'll be ready!
Sweet. i cant wait to see this thing put together with the bumper and new shoes.

FYI. the control box will not fit inside the demello in its stock position. You will need to move it back about 2 inches. Otherwise its a great fit.

Have you thought about what lights you are going to put in the fog holes? I put square duallys in yesterday. I'm still on the fence but i like them so far. Sub'd for more pics!
Old 04-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #37
BroBraBlahBlah

Thanks for the heads up on the control box. I just need it easily accesible. Not sure if I'll put anything in the fog holes. if i do ill put in some similar LED's like you've got. I'm planning on putting some more lighting on the front for all the driving I do. Haven't decided exaclty what, yet.

Got bored today:

Painted pinch weld
Removed secondary air filter
New spark plugs
Cleaned some stuff
Applied 7 HP sticker

my truck only has 5 :O

Shiney

Old 04-14-2012, 11:02 PM   #38
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
All your stuff will show up on the same day.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #40
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Huh...you weren't kidding when you said you were keeping your suspension a secret...whoops.

Sorry dude.

Products Discussed in this Thread