LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Spoonman SuperWhite DCLB

Old 04-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #41
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Today I caught up on some work.

Both front wheel bearing
Lubed shafts
Rotates tires
Checked fluids

Goin for a little road trip tomorrow.

Called Demello Offroad yesterday. They said my bumper was getting shipped yesterday! Yay! Waiting for my Viking winch line, new recovery straps, and Deflators hopefully next week.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #42
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #43
BroBraBlahBlah

Stopped @ destination to pickup some cans and bottles that the idiots leave behind.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #44
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
You sir need to hurry and install your suspension and tires so i can see what they look like and so i can to it lol

no homo btw lol
Old 04-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #45
BroBraBlahBlah

I want on there as much as you do!!
Old 05-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #46
BroBraBlahBlah

Bought me this today. Should be here within a few weeks.

And brought home these home:
Will edit asap
Old 05-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #47
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Bought me this today. Should be here within a few weeks.

And brought home these home:
Will edit asap
Sweet. After my first trail run I think I will be getting air as well. Are you going to the May 9th meet? Would love to see the truck in person as it looks awesome.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #48
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the demello!!!!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #49
BroBraBlahBlah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Sweet. After my first trail run I think I will be getting air as well. Are you going to the May 9th meet? Would love to see the truck in person as it looks awesome.
At peters? I will! See you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
wheres the demello!!!!
Im wondering the same thing. Been almost 5 months since I ordered it. They say it was shipped 2 weeks ago. Gettin' real tired of all the BS with Demello.

Pile of goodies is growing. Viking Winch line from the gear shop will arrive soon as well. Then to mount that in the Demello front bumper if it ever arrives.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #50
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
My bumpeer was ordered and at my door in less 4 weeks and that was over christmas and new years

Send an email explaining your frustration, and explain the them you will place your email and experience on the forums

I bet you get taken care of
Old 05-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #51
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
shit's about to get serious here soon..nice looking pile of goodies you got accumulating there!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #52
BroBraBlahBlah

Hehehhehehe .... I'm excited!!

More goodies came today too... I took inventory of my recovery straps, I really needed new ones. Going to pick those today. Got a snatch strap and winch extension. I get to organize those tonight weeee
Old 05-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #53
BroBraBlahBlah

new straps

Organized it

Changed some stickers

After

underhood:
Old 05-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #54
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow looks awesome Jamie and looking forward to seeing this beast in person and meeting you.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #55
BroBraBlahBlah

Me too, Dave. Toyota takeover tomorrow will be wicked

a few pics from mclean trail run on sunday... This rut is deeper than it looks. if you slide in, you can say goodbye to any straight body panels... I got video of everyone else going through it, but no one knew how to use my gopro to film me!!! Stocko-taco pulls through again

This truck amazes me every time I go offroading. I did not require any recoveries on sunday. I was the trail leader for the second half as well. Great time indeed. Being first to the end of the trail, I parked and waited/watched the rest struggle through just as I had.

Video to come soon of "the rut" and more of the day..
Old 05-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #56
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
ive been eating for a while now lol how much longer until you get your suspension and other goodies put on?
Old 05-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #57
BroBraBlahBlah

As soon as I get them they'll be on. Taking ages! These 35s are just sitting here....man I can't wait. I want more clearance ASAP..
Old 05-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #58
BroBraBlahBlah

had a little fun on some super easy trail today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C-N9KRn0vo
Old 05-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #60
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful scenery man

Products Discussed in this Thread