Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Spoonman SuperWhite DCLB

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #1281
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Next time I'm visiting my relatives in calgary, I'm hitting you up.
Love the truck!
Old 06-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #1282
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #1283
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #1284
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #1285
Charlie.Forster is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
Charlie.Forster's Tacoma Gallery
hey I just had a rookie question man! I'm getting ready to buy new suspension (when my current tires are toast) and I'm going to run Icons stage 2 set up and if i run that and then cuz my flares and all the crap not needed on my wheel wells think i could run 315 with out an issue or do i need LT like your set up?
Old 06-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #1286
BroBraBlahBlah

You can make 315s work on 3" of lift. As long as you're getting about 3", you can fit it! There's a few guys running 35s on 3" lift, including maxamillion2435. Check out his build thread.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #1287
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Def going to have some trimming and BFH work to do. But he's right it should fit. If you had the LT installed you would need to clearance a lot more due to more suspension travel.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #1288
BroBraBlahBlah

Old 06-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #1289
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
2.5" Lift here and 35's
Old 06-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #1290
BroBraBlahBlah

I need a gas tank skid. Any thoughts on the ATO has tank skid plate? Looking into that one.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #1291
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Can't go wrong with the ATO gas tank skid. If I'm not mistaken, 3/16" steel and there's lots of coverage
Old 06-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #1292
BroBraBlahBlah

Totally thought you wrote "lot of cleavage". Hahaha oh man.

Thanks a lot for the response. I was also worried about how it attaches. Looks like it bolts on to the gas tank around the straps, and in front of the tank. The weight will be transferred up to the tank. I suppose that's ok as long as I don't do some sort of tank-stand.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #1293
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
at this point weight might not be a concern...but i like these
http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com...dproduct=-9160
Old 06-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #1294
BroBraBlahBlah

Wow 1/4! But the price is a little much!
Old 06-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #1295
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol yep, not so much cleavage, in fact pretty flat aside from the 4 nuts hanging down.

Since you have a TRD sport you'll need to remove your gas tank straps to add your own studs (4) for the nuts.
And of course you got two more bolts to secure the front.

I don't know if I'd rest the entire truck on the gas tank skid, but It handles sliding off of rocks just fine.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Wow 1/4! But the price is a little much!
Add shipping and taxes and I bet you'd be close to $500! :-o
Old 06-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #1297
BroBraBlahBlah

Thanks for the heads up Anthony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
lol yep, not so much cleavage, in fact pretty flat aside from the 4 nuts hanging down.

Since you have a TRD sport you'll need to remove your gas tank straps to add your own studs (4) for the nuts.
And of course you got two more bolts to secure the front.

I don't know if I'd rest the entire truck on the gas tank skid, but It handles sliding off of rocks just fine.
I don't have a trd sport, just an SR5. If that makes any difference in mounting.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #1298
BroBraBlahBlah

Ohh I see...I'm sure I could make something work.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #1299
milo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the rough

Name: myles
milo39's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck!
Old 06-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #1300
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
Bro Brah!

Hows ya been doing? Whats been going on!?

Products Discussed in this Thread