Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Spoonman SuperWhite DCLB

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Spoonman SuperWhite LT

-Cochrane Toyota-OTRATTW-Goodyear-Stubbs-ECGS-Rigid-Raceline-Demello Offroad-Warn-Inchworm Gear-

Always check the last page for updates

Photo by mrbeggins

Rubicon trail

Upchuck on Behind The Rocks -- Moab

Current:

Suspension:
2" LT
Extended axles
Walker Evans non res shocks
Rear 3" leaf pack
U bolt flip

Armor:
Demello 3 hoop front bumper
Some skid plates
Stubbs sliders
Black rear bumper
3/16" Plate Flat belly
3/16" rear diff skid

Tires/wheels:
Goodyear mtr Kevlar
17" Raceline Monsters

Drivetrain/Accessories:
ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear
4:88 Gearing
4.7 Inchworm Gear Crawlbox
ARB high output compressor with hose kit
20" Rigid bar

80' ProLine winchline
50' ProLine winchline extension

History
Well, here's a little background. ive been into offroading since i was just a wee squirt. dad has lots of vehicles, suzuki, lada, ford, toyota, jeep..so on. when i got my license i decide it was my turn. so i bought an 86 pickup. SAS it, drove the hell out of it out of it. loved that truck.

I then bought this 2006 Tacoma, DCLB. mainly for hauling the dirtbikes and going out camping.

But I still had the need to offroad on 4 wheels.....so i wheeled it. once, then again and again becuase i was very surprised with its stock capabilities. Then put 265/75/16's on it.

Enjoy
Old 12-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB FTW! Nice inspiration! I like the LT idea with stock fenders
Old 12-18-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

907taco- it doesnt look too bad but i was a little hung up. and with standard differantials i could only go back and forth a bit, i could have rocked it out eventually but decided to get a tug. didnt need much. the hole got a LOT deeper toward the end too. water came in my doors hehe

NC10TRDSPORT-thanks! i dont think any other tacoma would have enough room for me!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
BroBraBlahBlah

well ive jst been offroading a lot lately, and enjoying the truck.

got bored today

not finished yet, will be done in a bit.

waiting to hear back from CT4WD gear shop about some toys for my truck

Edit: finished up

Before

After
Old 02-07-2012, 03:10 AM   #6
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
I like the build and the future plans. Nice pics.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:06 AM   #7
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome another superwhite dclb FTW!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #8
BroBraBlahBlah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
I like the build and the future plans. Nice pics.
I've been pretty discreet with the details...it's gonna be sweet!! I'm gonna surprise you guys when I get some parts in

Uscg2008- yeah man! I need the room for my dog and dirtbike!
Old 02-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #9
BroBraBlahBlah

i did a bit of this today:

STILL waiting to hear back from about my huge all pro order...seriously can not WAIT.

Ordered my Demello offroad 3 hoop bumper too!!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
freeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant future
freeze's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome Jamie!! Can't wait to see your Tacoma build. It'll be amazing!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #11
BroBraBlahBlah

thanks nathan, im looking forward to getting this truck to where i want. it has a long way to go before its up there with yours though! thank you for the kind words
Old 02-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
You Canadian boys have some pretty country up there!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #13
BroBraBlahBlah

too off my sway bar yesterday.

flexes a lot better now.

wheeled today

Demello 3 hoop on the way
Allpro order (bumper/skids/suspension) ball rolling

to buy:
tires. anyone know where to find 315/75r16s NOT backordered?
Old 03-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #14
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

315s huh?
Old 03-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #15
BroBraBlahBlah

just you wait

BTW Max, we match....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oNUq...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #16

Old 03-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #17
BroBraBlahBlah

check again sir.

LF definitely on its way out, RF has a bit of a growl but not as bad.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #18

Yeah that sounds a lot like mine with the wheel bolted on.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #19
BroBraBlahBlah

Im still waiting for my Demello bumper, also bought some tires today.....
315/75r16 mtr kevlars

Just waiting for my suspension! Woooo exciting times.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #20
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Im still waiting for my Demello bumper, also bought some tires today.....
315/75r16 mtr kevlars

Just waiting for my suspension! Woooo exciting times.
you'll love the bumper, although I do recommend a reinforcement plate ( I have the prototype from BAMF ) Did you go with any hoops?

Products Discussed in this Thread