LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

JstradaXR Money Pit Build Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
JstradaXR Money Pit Build Thread

Thought id start a build thread on my Taco. And sorry fellas its not a build up its build down. Enjoy!

2006 BSP Tacoma X-Runner

Performance:
-Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers
-TRD Intake with custom plexi glass intake cover
-TRD Short Shifter chopped 1 1/2"
-Flowmaster exhaust

Suspension
-Sittin Sic (Eibach) Coils and Composite Leafs
- 1.75" front drop & 2.25" Drop Rear

Rims
-Te37 JLB Apollos Titanium Gray 19x9.5
- Wrapped in Falken 452s (tire size19x285x35)

Interior
-TRD Seat Covers
-Custom Shift knob
-Weather Tecs
-CF Vinyl Wrap
-Pioneer AVH 3300DVD
-Infinity Kappa Components
-5 Channel Polk Audio Amp
-Custom Subbin Box

Exterior
-Satoshi with TRD emblem
-Tailgate Spoiler
-HID 8k & 3k Golden Fogs
-5% tint all around
-T-rex Eyelids

The day she came home

Got some 18" MKW Rims

TRD Intake came next

LED Tails

New Rims 19 inch Te37 19.5lbs

Then the Drop Came Before and After

Track Day at Adams track. as you guys would say Wheeling

Doug Thorley Headers Setting Of Alarms

http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/a...huy_sTruck.mp4
ill try to get more picture soon!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
nice xrunner...

so when are we going to work on it?? lol
Old 12-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 12-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride, loving the trd inside sticker on the intake
Old 12-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks.
I uploaded an exhaust clip. enjoy
Old 01-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #7
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
nice build!! where did you get the trdinside sticker???? i have to have one!!!!
i think they sell them on ebay
Old 01-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
i think they sell them on ebay

I got it made from a friend of mine who makes stickers
Old 02-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #9

as you guys lift, i go lower
Old 02-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta get me some Doug Thorley's
Old 08-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
as you guys lift, i go lower
Here joto, stop asking me questions.

-You want DJM + 1" spacers only to get your 4" drop, puto.

-If you want better handling, get DJM and X2 coils, but you get
4.75" of drop.

Spacer info:
Phil Dammit makes them in .5" 1" or 1.5"
Machined from solid billet aluminum.
They do not crack, warp, or deteriorate.
They come with longer bolts.
Lead time can be up to two weeks.

For XR front lowering:
DJM = -3"
DJM + 1" spacers = -4"
DJM + 1.75" X2 coils = -4.75"
DJM + X2 coils + 1" spacers = -5.75"
(If you go lower than -5" keep an eye on your steering rack.)

^Those are the most common combinations for front drop.

Any drop over -4.5" and you run into camber issues.

I ran the second option up there for about a year and a half and was stuck with -3 degrees of camber. They alignment bolts get maxed out and that's that.

I combated the negative camber by running Nitto Neo Gen tires that have a hard inner tread block and reduce wear and tear more than regular tires.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #12
xrunblackop is on a distinguished road

Name: otniel
xrunblackop's Tacoma Gallery
Question

where can i get a spoiler for my truck?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunblackop View Post
where can i get a spoiler for my truck?

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=48797
Old 09-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #15
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Will headers make my truck sound like that?

Nice truck man. sounds beast!

Products Discussed in this Thread