Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

49ERS TACOMA Build Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #21
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-img_0500.jpg  
Old 04-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #22
Esteem is on a distinguished road

Esteem's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking truck, I like the color matched with black a lot.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #23
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, Ya I really like the look after blacking everything out. Last step in the black headlights, hope to do in a couple weeks. Probably wont do much more, want to get a 4x4 by the end of the year.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Reverse Lights

Write up
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ml#post5092078

Old 05-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #25
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Bed Light

Interior Floor Light Strips

Old 05-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #26
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Attached Thumbnails
49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-543362_10151758023290644_676975643_24846349_1044693390_n.jpg   49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-389332_10151758021550644_676975643_24846320_517965245_n.jpg   49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-546564_10151758023015644_676975643_24846344_503827251_n.jpg  
Old 05-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #27
teamCeltics
derekjames9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Derek
derekjames9's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck, but go saints!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #28
MTLKEBEK will become famous soon enough
Name: Mik
MTLKEBEK's Tacoma Gallery
Man that grill is nice.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:44 AM   #29
2005taco is on a distinguished road
Name: alex
2005taco's Tacoma Gallery
hey nice truck man i actually just put in the same lift and was wondering if ur uca's come real close to ur tires and also if anybody knows if i can run 285 on it please let me know thanks
Old 11-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #30
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
you gonna sell it? Just convert it to 4x4 (not as easy as i made it sound) I want a 4x4 as well so im just going to convert mine.

Its gonna be a little ways down the road, hopefully parts are alot cheaper by then.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #31
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Well Cham, took your advice. Planning a 4x4 conversion. After a lot of thought and research ive decided to take on the chalange. It is much more cost effective than selling and buying another so for the smae price I can convert and add some other goodies.

Ill be using a A750F transmission and a FJ manual tcase to bypass electronics. For the front diff Wyatt at RST has a harness that allows the ADD assembably to be enguaged through a switch.

Parts list so far,
Tranny
FJ Tcase
FJ/Tacoma Front diff
Custom fabd crossmember
Cv axels
Front/rear drive shafts
ADD harness
Seals, bolts and other parts also needed.

Will also be installing,
LR/Icon 2.5 Ext coilovers
TC UCA's
Nitro 4.56 Front/rear gears
Icon rear shocks
Leaf pack (Expos, dakars, alcan)
1'' body lift
Compressor w/tank
315 Treadright guard dogs on MT classic beadlocks
Skids, sliders and Relentless front/rear bumper

More pictures to follow and will make/update build thread through out swap process
Attached Thumbnails
49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-photo1.jpg   49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-photo.jpg   49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-photo3.jpg   49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-photo4.jpg   49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-photo2.jpg  

Old 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #32
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im glad you are taking my advice, i'll be watching this thread for future updates DSM 4x4 are rare as hell on this site.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #33
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Ya guna look pretty sick, like nothing else ive seen.

More pics of interior. Thinking black wet Okole's and black carpet to finish it off. Maybe few more LEDs

Old 02-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #34
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

FJ TCase and Differental

Attached Thumbnails
49ERS TACOMA Build Thread-diff.jpg  
Old 02-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #35
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Old 02-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #36
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Truck looks good, i prefer mine clean and waxed so..

Well hows that conversion going?

Im working on my retrofit as we speak.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #37
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Too hard to keep clean and have fun

Retrofits are guna be sick

Conversion wont happen til early April, wish it was now. Just getting parts togeather still. Looking at twin sticking my fj tcase. That with 4.56 gears, full armor, 35's, icon shocks and recovery gear ill be set for moab this summer.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #39
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

FJ Transfer Case twin stick conversion

Old 02-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #40
BuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BuckinKaeding's Tacoma Gallery
I want to keep an eye on this.

You've got one of the best DSM Tacoma's I've seen. I just got mine yesterday and yours is inspiring me. I like your wheels and your lift.

I'll be following this thread, good luck!