Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

49ERS TACOMA Build Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #41
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
I want to keep an eye on this.

You've got one of the best DSM Tacoma's I've seen. I just got mine yesterday and yours is inspiring me. I like your wheels and your lift.

I'll be following this thread, good luck!

Thanks man, really apriciate the complement. Congrats on the new Taco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Awesome! Subbed for the conversion. Nice lookin truck man glad to see you are going through with the 4x4 swap. Are you planning on running the inchworm pre-runner adapter plate or get the 4x4 transmission (A750 somethin or other)?
Using a A750F transmission. Have family friends that own a wrecking yard so im getting a pretty insane deal on the tranny, cv axles, drive shafts. Gave me the idea of using a 1pc rear from a 4runner, should work well.

I'm tossing around the idea of going to the TW meet in Moab if I get everything in time.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #42
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in seeing how your 4WD swap goes. Keep it up!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #43
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Time for a update

Got my ADD harness thanks to Wyatt and got my hub assembablys built. Just picked up Icon's from being rebuilt/valved. Will be picking up my tranny, cv's, drive shafts next week. Also have to order a new crossmember and a ton of other parts from Toyota.

ARB front locker and OBA on its way. Going to be rebuilding/gearing the diff's myself. Picking up a Harbour freight 20ton shop press. Also just picked up one of there 13 drawer tool box.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #45
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Just picked up tranny, cv's and front drive shaft. Flushing the tranny tonight and regreasing the cv's. Swap starts next week.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #46
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you're itching at the bit! Keep us updated!
Old 06-23-2013, 01:06 AM   #48
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Ok so been a while, lots happened. Swaps finally happening this week. I think ive said that before tho. Had problems with getting time off work and also just moved. I'll be making a new thread with details from swap. Heres a peak,

Old 06-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #49
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Cool build