Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

skygear's 2005 Desert Sand 4x4 DCSB

Old 12-21-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
skygear

Appearance

Grill Craft
Color matched Grill
Debadged

Armor

ARB Deluxe Bull Bar Color matched w/ fogs

Convenience

Fridge/ Freezer
2012 Rearview Monitor
Rearview Relocation Bracket
Pop Lock tailgate Lock n Rear Camera
4Runner Mirror MOD - Heated (Defroster), Turn Signal, Approach lighting

Lighting

Rigid Industries LED's
- E2 40" Combo Foreword Facing - (Driving on outer part and Hyperspots in the center)
- SR2 20" Driving x2 - on the Right side and Left side of the truck
- SR2 6" x2 - in the rear.
Sylvania Osram
- 194 LEDs all around. Tag Lights, approach lighting, map lights, 3rd break light)
4x4 led Switch
Toyota OEM LED Tail Lights
5050 LED Black PCB Waterproof Warm White hood light Mod and topper Mod

Performance
Steel Brake Lines
K&N Air FIlter
URD Fuel pump upgrade kit.

Power

Dual 31M X2Power Extreme - Dual Battery
Blue Sea ACR (Automatic Charging Relay with manual Override and Switch)
RFRM
Old 01-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
woot woot!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
great build
Old 06-21-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Def going to follow this build. Are you in 7th SUS BDE? I am pretty sure I have seen your truck before...
Old 10-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #5
GuamValor671 is a name known to allGuamValor671 is a name known to allGuamValor671 is a name known to allGuamValor671 is a name known to allGuamValor671 is a name known to allGuamValor671 is a name known to all
Name: CJ
GuamValor671's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to your build?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
just when i thought i had found a rare DSM build like myself, its gone that was a sweet looking truck man.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:04 AM   #7
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Re-Up from the accident.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
LED 4x4 MOD Wired

Old 01-31-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
HAWSE!

Black Offset Hawse Fairlead With Liner

Shackles til I can afford a Factor 55 Pro Link. BLACK

Installation was easy - simple as removing the lower 2 bolts and screwing it in. If you had installed 4 bolts in your original rollers, then they will need to be removed.

Also, I got the one with the lip/ liner on her. Gave the surface a quick "Finger Test" to check for burrs and made sure my bolts were long enough. Mine were not, so I made a trip to Home Depot to get some longer bolts.

The Liner version takes the guess work out of scraping on the lip of your custom plate bumper. or if you did a discrete install in your stock bumper, the Liner/ lip of the hawse is long enough to safely protect the line from any stray cuts in the bumper/ burrs.

Black sharpie, and the writing was gone from the fairlead too.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #10
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
..................cant believe I missed this. Ill be back
Old 02-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #11
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
I got my Steel Braided Lines in the mail today from OCTaco -> http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Thank you OC for a great deal. I already told 7 people about them and 3 have put their hands on them already! Impressive.

I went with the BLACK coated lines and got them 5" over stock to accomodate a 5"-6" lift if I ever go that route. Having to re do the lines in the future is Not something I want to have to do.

Those lines are great, I bought a set of +3" ones in clear, and love them.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:08 AM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build, ill admit I like this color when the truck is done up right
Old 02-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #13
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I think I will end up clear coating it in a MATTE finish. I was looking at these guys too -> http://www.spillcontainment.com/everdry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPM8OR6W6WE

So much more I want done before that, but if the opportunity arises, I'll asses my options.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #14
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JB
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
insane! Who's doing your install? DOUBLLD?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #16
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
Skygear..much respect bruddah
Old 03-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #18
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #19
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
Strong set up!

Still waiting on my stuff from Icon
Old 03-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
This is one incredible build meng! Those uca's are legit and I love the color matched ARB.

Its all about having the right tools. I know kind of what its like to have tools stolen.. I had a snap-on rolling tool cart stolen from my storage garage when I was in between selling my house. I know the storage company took it but I couldnt prove it.