Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Cowboyz Build

Old 12-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
Membor
Cowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Luke
Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Cowboyz Build

So my name is Luke I'm from Las Vegas but currently going to school in southern utah. Finaly decided I needed to do a build thread so here it is

2007 TRD sport black sand pearl double cab long bed 2wd

6 in Pro Comp Stage 2 lift
2.75'' Pro Comp coilovers
Rear MX6 shocks
35in Nittro Trail Grapplers
17in XD Spys
URD Intake
URD MAF sensor
Flow master 40 series
AMP Power Steps
Debadged
Blacked out tail lights
Blacked out H1 retros w/ Halos
Short black antenna
Blacked out tint
JVC KW-AVX840 7" Double-Din
LEDs in the dome and map lights
LED licence plate lights
Viper 5704 2way alarm/remote start

Finally got it all cleaned up for summer 6/8/13

new tires 3/16/13

How it sat 6/12/12

Then just some older ones in no particular order. Dates on some of them

AMP power steps added 4/15/11

Added the JVC double din 1/03/12

LEDs on 3-02-12

Added the Viper 2 way alarm/remote start on 4-15-12

Installed the h1 mini retros with halos on 5-11-12

Future Mods:
Icon Coilovers upfront
Alcan Leafs in the back to get rid of blocks
re-gear to 4.56
wet okole/leather seat covers
UCA's
Subs behind back seat
Attached Thumbnails
Cowboyz Build-6-12-12truck.jpg  
Old 12-21-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck man! Like those wheels.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
Inkjet Fred is on a distinguished road

Army: To long ago to remember
Name: Jim
Inkjet Fred's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride,I like your wheels also.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
USCoastGuard12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Conner
USCoastGuard12's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking ride.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:16 AM   #13
Membor
Cowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura about

Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Christmas present installed. It's a JVC KW-AVX840 7" Double-Din. Forgot to take a pic of the mic but it has bluetooth for not only hands free calling but wireless music streaming. couldn't be happier with the the deck.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #15
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good!
Old 03-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
I dig it! Your truck looks great man, an after market front and rear bumper would top that off nicely. How do you like your lift? I would like to see some flexing pics if ou have any.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #17
Membor

Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Lookin good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
I dig it! Your truck looks great man, an after market front and rear bumper would top that off nicely. How do you like your lift? I would like to see some flexing pics if ou have any.
Thanks guys. I really want an aftermarket/satoshi grill but I just need the funds. My next mod will be a viper alarm/remote start system. Thats more of a need. I want a satoshi, I just don't want one that is like more inward than the stock grill. I like the grillcraft ones that will keep the grill away from my URD intake.

I love my lift. Would recommend it to anyone who doesn't do hardcore offloading. I just want to get a set of Deaver leafs in the rear to get rid of the blocks
Old 03-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #18
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
How does the stage 2 lift ride on the highway and such? I wanna get a lift and that is the one I keep hearing good things about.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #19
Membor

Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
How does the stage 2 lift ride on the highway and such? I wanna get a lift and that is the one I keep hearing good things about.
I think the stage 2 is rides extremely well on the freeway. With the coilovers it keeps it really nice on the freeway. I mean it's still a lifted truck and not a BMW, but It is a great lift and I would recommend it to anyone
Old 03-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #20
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
how much did those side steps run you if you dont mind me asking