Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

RenoTacoma's Mid-travel build

Old 02-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #121
gibby0087 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
gibby0087's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! How do you like the all pro leafs? Been thinking about getting them instead of dakkars
Old 02-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #122
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ended up never installing them, should have the dakar pack coming soon from Dsm. No more bro lean from the dead leaf pack
Old 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #123
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
Well Reno toyota will not replace my leaf springs with the updated ones, now Im looking into ome or the ap expo leaf packs. Going to crank up the front another inch, should look pretty damn good.
Did they tell you why? When I took my case # and TSB printout to them they didn't even bat an eye.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:03 AM   #124
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
3 years / 36K miles?
Old 02-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #125
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They told since I just went over 36k they it was out of warranty. Reno toyota sucks, when I bought the dame truck it was a huge pain. Came really close to going to another toyota dealer.

Its a bummer, oh well.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #126
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
Reno toyota sucks!
I agree. I would have gone elsewhere but they were the only ones that had a 4Banger 4x4 5Speed AC.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #127
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I agree. I would have gone elsewhere but they were the only ones that had a 4Banger 4x4 5Speed AC.
Huh, I've had no issues with them. Tomorrow I'm in there for my squeeky blower motor, we'll see if I continue to not have issues with them (fingers crossed).
Old 02-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #128
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Huh, I've had no issues with them. Tomorrow I'm in there for my squeeky blower motor, we'll see if I continue to not have issues with them (fingers crossed).
Free service is the only thing I've taken it there for. 2+ hours each time with an appointment for an oil change!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #129

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Free service is the only thing I've taken it there for. 2+ hours each time with an appointment for an oil change!
Ouch, that sucks.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #130
Petrol head

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Best of luck, I dislike them quite a bit.

Got an email from Dsm saying the 5100s are on back order, trying to line up some used icon rear resi shocks on here Atm.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #131
Petrol head

Leaf springs are coming today! Got icon 2.0 rear shocks ordered instead of 5100s Also got some used wheel spacers. Pictures to follow this weekend.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #132
Petrol head

So here is a after plasti dip, new paint on the grill, wheel spacers, dakars and cranked up the front.

Drive way where pictures were taken isnt every level, fender to hub in the front is a hari under 24ins and the rear is 25ins. Should settle a bit.

I need 285s
Old 03-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #133
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Sloan, it's the guy from Reddit. Did you buy the one-piece rear window or do the base ones come with that?

I wish I could have your BHLM...

Matt
Old 03-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #134
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
good to see another long bed, i was starting to think i was the only one with all of the SB talk. Nice job.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #135
Petrol head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Hey Sloan, it's the guy from Reddit. Did you buy the one-piece rear window or do the base ones come with that?

I wish I could have your BHLM...

Matt
Base model came like that, I wise I had a rear opening window.

Its really not to bad to do the BHLM, just have to commit.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:14 PM   #136
Petrol head

Long time no update. Just ordered some 255 Km2s, the old at2s are dead.
Ill post some pictures when I get em.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:26 PM   #137
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #138
Petrol head

Tires are mounted, looks great. Noticeable difference in acceleration but its a truck Pictures to follow.