Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Appljaxx's 2012 build

Old 12-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
Appljaxx's 2012 build

Mods:
Black FJ Trail Team Edition Wheels
Firestone Destination MT 285/75/r16
OME Nitrocharger front
5/8 front spacer
OME 886x front coils
OME N182s rear
Dakar leafs
Light Racing UCAs
TRD exhaust
Sway bar removed
Mini H1 Retro headlights 35W 5000k
Blackout emblems
20% tint
Dwreck Sliders
Demello Front bumper
Warn M8000 Winch
Warn Hawse fairlead, rated for use with steel cable
Rigid Duallys replaced Fog lights
Anytime Fog
20" Rigid SR LED bar
Flashlight mount
48" Hi-Lift Jack bed mounted
Full size spare/ Metalmiller
Shovel Mounted to Hi-lift using Quick fists
Stubby Antenna
BHLM
Tailgate theft prevention mod
Removed mudflaps.. well, the desert removed them for me
Cab mount chop and flattened pinch weld in wheel well
The Source air system /w 10lb Co2 bottle for tires and air tools (bed mounted)
Various recovery gear to include multiple shovels, straps, Hitch recovery receiver, 1/2"chain, 100 ft para cord, flint, MREs, Tire repair kit, First Aid kit, fire extinguisher, machette, toilet paper

Waiting for install: CB, Rock Lights, Jerry can

B.A.M.F. LCA skids and 1" wheel spacers on order

Interested in Supercharger next year

Playing in the snow! Fresh powder!!

Rigid light bar. Sag in front is noticeable. 886x should be here next week.

Added Rigid Duallys to the fog light holes.

Taken by Tacocolin during our recent TW meet.

Freshly minted with a tint, Black emblems, New Trd Exhaust. About 1 week after i got her.

Baptized with the rugged fails still on. We got stuck in sand on the worst possible day. The wind was blowing 40 mph and we had to hike out 2 miles for a cell signal. The worst part is, i had all my equipment at home ready to install. We just wanted to test out the truck stock before modding.

Spied her at the alignment shop after installing OME kit, Fj trail teams wheels, and Firestone Destination M/T 285/75r16

Picked up from Micahs in corrales. He does great work and his attention to detail is impressive.

One Hour later, a trip to the spa for a mud bath.

Some light wheeling with my son.

Finished BHLM

Color matched the lower valance. Pic from TW meet @ coyote canyon

Source 10lbs CO2 tank with 200 psi adjustable regulator.

Rigid Duallys in fog holes. Rigid 20" SR on Bumper.

Mini H1 retro installed. Ill get some Daytime pics soon

I've done a few small mods, ill post it up in the near future.
CB next.

Thanks to TW for all the helpful people who are much smarter than i am. If you want more picks let me know.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
the 2012's are really nice!

Keep it up and your money in your accounts will surely be gone!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
i like
Old 01-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #6
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Love the truck. What trimming you need to fit the firestones in?
Old 01-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
love the truck. love it.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice! Are your leafs squeaking yet? lol
Old 01-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #10
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking rig, glad you're putting it to good use
Old 01-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #11
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta admit that the 2012 fronts are growing on me! I'm looking forward to seeing one in person
Old 01-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

19 bucks to wash the mud off.

And i installed my Hi-jack in the bed of the truck

Old 01-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Love the truck. What trimming you need to fit the firestones in?
I removed the front mud guard and the little flap in the front. No other trimming yet. I'm going Wednesday for a little flexing, and see if any spots are catching. But so far i haven't felt any rubbing.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw1 View Post
Very Nice! Are your leafs squeaking yet? lol
No squeaking yet. Are the new Dakar leafs prone to squeaking?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #15
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Those tires look sick!!
How do they handle in sand?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #16
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sick! im diggin the wheel/tire combo
Old 01-03-2012, 01:45 AM   #17
Desert Rat is on a distinguished road

Desert Rat's Tacoma Gallery
Love the sand baptism! Nice truck...getting close to pulling the trigger on something similar.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Those tires look sick!!
How do they handle in sand?
I ran in the sand for a few hours today at 15 psi and they did awesome. I went back to the place we got stuck and basically did donuts. It's performing like a different animal now.

I'm going to do the ABS switch mod now. It seems that the abs system was doing more harm than good, especially in the sand.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #19
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Congrats on the rig and happy modding.