Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

NC10TRDSPORT's DCLB Build

Old 05-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #41
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by demontacoma View Post
Love led light install. been thinking about doing that myself i hate i cant see sh*! inside at night be nice see my cupholder and possibly my 4x4 switch
Thanks! It's been one of the most noticed things by people who rode in my truck before and after! It was actually fairly cheap. I got the footwell lights for like $7 on ebay, and the other lights were around $15 from oznium.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #42
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Small update but huge improvement: Installed ImMrYo mirror relo bracket. Great mod IMO. No pic, there's enough of them in the thread about them.

Going to fab shop Tuesday to talk about having sliders and skids made and maybe but more than likely a set of bed bars and rear bumper because my possible vacation got cancelled so now I have some extra money to play with.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #43
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build bud. I am going to try the LED's int he glovebox here stat
Old 05-22-2013, 03:46 AM   #44
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Cool build.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #45
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
Nice build bud. I am going to try the LED's int he glovebox here stat
Thanks man. The extra lights are something that stand out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacom08 View Post
Cool build.
Thanks bud.

On another note: I ordered Dakar springs and OME shocks the other day! Super stoked to get them in, hopefully by next weekend
Old 05-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #46
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! You're going to love that rear suspension setup. I've been very happy with my Dakars these past couple of years; for work or play
Old 05-23-2013, 07:52 AM   #47
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Nice! You're going to love that rear suspension setup. I've been very happy with my Dakars these past couple of years; for work or play
I'm pumped! Sadly (not really) it's the most expensive order I've ever placed haha
Old 05-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #48
Wannabe crawler

Cleaned up the first post cause I was bored. Yesterday received the poly bushings from wheeler's and my springs and shocks should be here Wednesday!
Old 05-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #49
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
When you gonna put some armor on this bish?
Old 05-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #50
Wannabe crawler

It's coming up sometime. I don't have deep pockets like you! Haha just got new job and local shop is really good and cheap so hopefully soon I'd like to hit up Rausch in July
Old 05-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #51
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
It's coming up sometime. I don't have deep pockets like you! Haha just got new job and local shop is really good and cheap so hopefully soon I'd like to hit up Rausch in July
My pockets are shallow and empty lol. and hmm Rausch in July? lemme know if you go
Old 05-27-2013, 05:00 AM   #52
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
My pockets are shallow and empty lol. and hmm Rausch in July? lemme know if you go
It's the Northeast Toyota Crawlers meet. There's a thread on it somewhere
Old 05-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #53

Quote:
Oh duh I'm even subbed to that thread.. lol
Old 05-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #54

Quote:
You getting a hotel or sleeping in the truck?
Old 05-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #55
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
You getting a hotel or sleeping in the truck?
I'll probably just set up my tent if I go
Old 05-28-2013, 09:19 AM   #57
Wannabe crawler

Dakars and Nitrochargers have arrived!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #58
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Nice truck! Great stance with lift and tires. DCLB FTW!
Thanks man! DCLB FTW for sure! Can't wait to install my Dakars!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #59

I need new bumps before dakars tho lol
Old 05-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #60
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
I need new bumps before dakars tho lol
I'm gonna make custom ones for the rear (I have an idea) and get super bumps for the front.