LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

NC10TRDSPORT's DCLB Build

Old 05-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #61
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
I'm gonna make custom ones for the rear (I have an idea) and get super bumps for the front.
O rly. Well good luck with that venture.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #62
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dakars and Nitrochargers have arrived!

You are going to love those Dakars! So happy I went with this leaf pack a couple years ago. These handle heavy loads very well and still give a fairly smooth ride IMO.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #63
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post

You are going to love those Dakars! So happy I went with this leaf pack a couple years ago. These handle heavy loads very well and still give a fairly smooth ride IMO.
I am so excited but probably won't install them til Saturday because our work schedule is packed til then and I got really sunburnt yesterday and am too sore to install them lol
Old 06-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #64
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally done! (Saturday actually) Dakars with top overload removed and Nitrocharger rear shocks! These things are great! I am so happy I shelled out the cash for them!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #66
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
^^Are you still running 265's?^^^^ Still looks good.
Thanks and yeah still 265s. I'm gonna run these til I can afford 5 wheels and 5 285s.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #67
Wannabe crawler

Went to my hunting stand this morning then took a few pics:

Old 06-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #68
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Truck looks good with the new Dakars installed! What's the reason for taking out the top overload leaf?

Hunting turkey this spring?
Old 06-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #69
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks good man. I need to order mine soon. Think I'ma get the within the next month
Old 06-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #70
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Truck looks good with the new Dakars installed! What's the reason for taking out the top overload leaf?

Hunting turkey this spring?
Thanks! I just didn't want the full height of the Dakars. I don't hunt turkey, just deer. Trying to not wait til the day before season to work on my stand like I did last year lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Looks good man. I need to order mine soon. Think I'ma get the within the next month
Thanks bro! They really are great. Loaded them up with about 600# at the very back of the bed today in a very concentrated load and they only squatted about 1.5"
Old 06-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #71

Quote:
Thanks! I just didn't want the full height of the Dakars. I don't hunt turkey, just deer. Trying to not wait til the day before season to work on my stand like I did last year lol
Oh i see, just wondering. Kinda wish i would have went with the extra leaf since usually have the cap on the truck and carry my dogs around on a regular basis as well.

Try hunting turkey sometime, lots of action or at least round here there is. I'm hoping i'll have a little more time this fall to hunt deer since i won't be going moose hunting.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #72
Wannabe crawler

Hit a deer. Estimate at $1237.xx - 250 deductible= ~1k to put towards Pelfreybilt plate bumper! (minus auto body cost to straighten radiator mount)
Old 06-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #73

Quote:
Hit a deer. Estimate at $1237.xx - 250 deductible= ~1k to put towards Pelfreybilt plate bumper! (minus auto body cost to straighten radiator mount)
Old 06-24-2013, 04:34 AM   #74
Wannabe crawler

WELL THIS BUILD IS GOING TO HIT A WALL FOR ABOUT A YEAR. BOUGHT A NEW MACHINE YESTERDAY AND GOTTA PAY IT OFF BEFORE ANYMORE STUFF HAPPENS TO THE TRUCK. (ASIDE FROM THE BUMPER AND NEW FOGS)

OBLIGATORY PIC OF NEW TOY:
Old 06-24-2013, 05:07 AM   #75
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WELL THIS BUILD IS GOING TO HIT A WALL FOR ABOUT A YEAR. BOUGHT A NEW MACHINE YESTERDAY AND GOTTA PAY IT OFF BEFORE ANYMORE STUFF HAPPENS TO THE TRUCK. (ASIDE FROM THE BUMPER AND NEW FOGS)

OBLIGATORY PIC OF NEW TOY:
Nice! My dad has one of them and it is awesome!
Old 06-24-2013, 05:51 AM   #76
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Nice! My dad has one of them and it is awesome!
THANKS! MY PARENTS HAVE A 700 AND 550 AND I WANTED MY OWN SO I COULD HAVE A WINCH AND BIGGER TIRES HAHA
Old 07-08-2013, 07:50 AM   #77
Wannabe crawler

Well forgot to update this: Made final payment last Tuesday on new bumper so hopefully only a couple more weeks til it arrives! And the Grizzly has had over 220 miles put on it in 2 weeks!
Old 07-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #78
Wannabe crawler

Got my bumper today!

Old 08-02-2013, 04:52 AM   #79
Wannabe crawler

Started the painting process last night...
Old 08-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #80
Wannabe crawler

Installed Pelfreybilt yesterday!

Products Discussed in this Thread