Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Dr. Pepper's Build/Pictures.

Old 01-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Dr. Pepper's Build/Pictures.

I'm finally getting around to making a build thread, well more of a photo thread. I figure I have enough mods now to show off with my own thread! This isn't going to be as cool as some of the other builds or threads but it's something! I'll be updating this as more pictures get taken or things change. Thanks for all the help from all you guys!

Got her January of 2010. 2008 DCLB SR5 Prerunner.

Specs-
Billet grille
Painted grille surrond
5% window tint all around
In channel window visors
Ebay BHLM headlights
Silverstar headlight bulbs
Tinted taillights/3rd brake light
K&N drop in air filter
Pioneer double din head unit
Kicker speakers front/back
LED dome/map lights/plate lights
Fog light mod
16" KMC XD Hoss wheels
BFG AT 265/75/16
Shorty antena
Viper alarm

Plans-
5100s to level up front
Painted mirrors/handles/rear bumper
LED tinted tails/3rd brake light
TRD hood/skid plate

How she looks now...

Progression pictures...

Most recent pictures...

Old 01-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome, thanks for sharing.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #4
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Looks awesome, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for looking!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Great build, btw those xd's are awesome
Old 01-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
Nutn is on a distinguished road
Nutn's Tacoma Gallery
That looks really good! I'm getting the bug to start some mods, but mines a 2012 and it's hard to justify removing new parts. So i'm starting slow to let the newness wear off. I've done the hose clamp tail gate now I'm shopping for a shorty antenna and in channel vent visors. Could you tell me what brand of antenna and the visors you have. Again your truck looks awesome. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
I love this picture. Very unique. The truck looks great as of now. Very clean. I would drive past it and know someone has pride in that Taco. good job.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutn View Post
That looks really good! I'm getting the bug to start some mods, but mines a 2012 and it's hard to justify removing new parts. So i'm starting slow to let the newness wear off. I've done the hose clamp tail gate now I'm shopping for a shorty antenna and in channel vent visors. Could you tell me what brand of antenna and the visors you have. Again your truck looks awesome. Thanks.
Antenna is from StylinTrucks, not sure which one and vent visors are from Auto zone! Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I love this picture. Very unique. The truck looks great as of now. Very clean. I would drive past it and know someone has pride in that Taco. good job.
Thank you! I have tons of pride in my Taco haha I love your build too man, good work!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #9
J0hnMata is on a distinguished road

Name: John
J0hnMata's Tacoma Gallery
Your black headlights are so sick, did you do the bhlm or buy them online?
Old 01-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnMata View Post
Your black headlights are so sick, did you do the bhlm or buy them online?
The first set of pics are BHLM not done by me, the most recent set are Ebay ones.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
jaredm85 is on a distinguished road
jaredm85's Tacoma Gallery
looks really good! i like the grill, where did you get it at?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
The pic that makes your hood transparent is bad ass!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredm85 View Post
looks really good! i like the grill, where did you get it at?
Bought it from a member on here, it should be easy to find with a search and I know they sell it on eBay! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
nice build! I like the pic with the "see through" hood!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw1 View Post
The pic that makes your hood transparent is bad ass!
Thanks guys, saw it done on another car and figured I'd try it, came out really good I think.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #15
****&&***
jbtacoo9 is on a distinguished road

Name: jay
jbtacoo9's Tacoma Gallery
your truck looks so good with those rims! those are what i wanted.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtacoo9 View Post
your truck looks so good with those rims! those are what i wanted.
Thank you, there probably my most favorite off road rim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
X2

Is it photoshopped?
Yes sir.

Quote:
I saw u wanted color matched mirrors and door handles, I got mine done at a shop down here in Ruskin, only 100 bucks for all
Really? Thats a really good deal. How are they holding up? I haven't checked out paint shops around here but I do plan on it.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #19
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post

Really? Thats a really good deal. How are they holding up? I haven't checked out paint shops around here but I do plan on it.
they're holding up great, nice and smooth, if i understood them correctly, they put a sealant on so the paint can stick to the plastic, painted it, and clearcoat. It's only been about 3 months, but it still looks perfect.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #20

Quote:
they're holding up great, nice and smooth, if i understood them correctly, they put a sealant on so the paint can stick to the plastic, painted it, and clearcoat. It's only been about 3 months, but it still looks perfect.
Well for 100bills you can't go wrong, great find. I'll have to checked out some paint shops around here!