Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Shit Happens Build

Old 12-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #21
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
New tires 265/75/16 just a tad bigger lol
Old 12-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #22
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
did you mount them yet ? i just mounted mine this afternoon. the tire guy told me he was surprised how easy to balance they were.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #23
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I mounted them today too and I got the same response. Did you have what looks like wear on the sidewalls?
Old 12-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #24

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ill get better pix of them mounted on the truck tomorrow?
Old 12-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #25

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
did you mount them yet ? i just mounted mine this afternoon. the tire guy told me he was surprised how easy to balance they were.
Did you get them mounted at schneiders?
Old 12-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #26
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Did you get them mounted at schneiders?
No jay left earlie so I didnt go in there. I went to linders in top town cause he is a family friend and I do his fire extinguishers so he hooks me up on install of tires
Old 12-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #27

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Yea I mounted them today too and I got the same response. Did you have what looks like wear on the sidewalls?
Yeah I'm sure its usaul for retread tires.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #28

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I got my km2's at linders when I had my 1st gen
Old 12-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #29

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, so drove on the freeway for the first time this morning and the road noise is not bad at all at 70 mph
Old 12-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #30

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have your sway bar in?
Old 12-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #31

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly these pix don't do them justice they are meaty as hell
Old 12-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #32

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nope its disconeccted, so I have mad body roll. It's fun to scare people with
Old 01-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #33

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for a local run on sunday if you are
Old 02-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #34
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't see your build.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #35

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Hola Chris
Old 03-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #36
"I think I know more than I do."
Bullfrog is on a distinguished road

Name: McLaren
Bullfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Picture with new tires?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #37

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Did i see you yesterday on the 215 connector from the 210 around 5:30 ? It was a white single cab with a skewp your is the only one like that i have seen
Old 03-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #38

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yup I saw you at the last minute otherwise I would've waved if I saw you sooner
Old 03-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #39

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
New procomp rims

Old 03-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #40
tacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud of
tacoma4's Tacoma Gallery
Are you on stock suspension? No leveling kit or anything? I've got a reg cab too and am debating on getting some 5100s when I go to 265-75r16 tires. Yours looks really good, doesn't look like it needs to be leveled. I'm wondering if I would need it with the larger tires.