Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Shit Happens Build

Old 01-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Shit Happens Build

As it sits 03/01/13

List Of Mods and additives:
60" hi lift
MaxTrax
Rear Diff Skid
Diff Breather mod
Lightforce xgt lights
All-Pro skid plate
Icon 2.5 ext travel coil overs
Total chaos ucas
AFE Pro Dry S
265/75R16 Guard Dawgs
Stealth custom scs5 wheels
Magnaflow 18 cut off after the axle
Pioneer single din DEH-80PRS
Allpro front bumper
Bamf lca skids
Bamf sliders

Coming soon:
hc pelfreybilt rear bumper
Pelfreybilt battery cage holder
31m Battery
LCA's

Midland CB with 3' Firestick

Tanneu Cover

Ridgid Duallies on Relentless Fab CB Hood Antannea

Here is my build 2011 single cab 4x4 with 100 miles on it.

And then disaster struck!!!

But after a few weeks i got her back and some upgrades happen

Got some new bulbs

Stock

The new bulbs

Old and new (blue new)

Comparing

All new

New kicks tread wright mud dogs 265/75/16

Got the hood scoop thanks to Firestone body and auto in Downey CA

A couple days later I also got AFE Pro Dry S

And a scangauge

More to come

Got the rigids installed in the fog housing.

Not on yet just flash from the camera

Some darker shots

Everything on straight on
Old 01-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Oh no! What happened?
Old 01-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Time for a new hood and ARB bumper!
Old 01-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn looks like u still have paper plates. Sorry for the hit.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
Frankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant future

Frankoo1234's Tacoma Gallery
sucks man... time for satoshi.. BHML and the stuff mentioned above haha
Old 01-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ok sorry I was in the middle of a chipotle burrito

I was on the 105w started to slow down due to traffic. Needed to get off so I started to merge look over my shoulder to see if the lane next to me was open and by the time I looked back to the front and it was already too late so I slammed on my brakes and no luck.

So damage is:
Bumper
Hood
Radiator
Lights
Fenders
Old 01-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #7

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yea maybe I wanna pay it off before I go too crazy with all that stuff
Old 01-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #8
BillJC is on a distinguished road

Name: Bill
BillJC's Tacoma Gallery
I feel for ya. I just went through this with my truck last month. It was 6 months old at the time. It wasn't as bad as yours, but I did need a new bumper. An ARB was actually about $250 less than a factory bumper. I didn't need fenders or a hood but pretty much every piece of plastic behind the grill had to be replaced and the core support was tweeked. My bill came to $5800 and the only paint required was the new core support.

Trucks can be fixed and sometimes improved for less than the cost of the repair!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #9

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJC View Post
I feel for ya. I just went through this with my truck last month. It was 6 months old at the time. It wasn't as bad as yours, but I did need a new bumper. An ARB was actually about $250 less than a factory bumper. I didn't need fenders or a hood but pretty much every piece of plastic behind the grill had to be replaced and the core support was tweeked. My bill came to $5800 and the only paint required was the new core support.

Trucks can be fixed and sometimes improved for less than the cost of the repair!
Well I'm gonna ask to see if he can put in fogs and a hood with a scoop in it we will see what happens! I was Planning on buying a tv this weekend looks like that Plan was shot
Old 01-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #10

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Update: no luck on the fogs but he's willing to install the hood with scoop and all I have to do is pay the difference
Old 01-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
SKEWPZ!!!!!!!! looks good.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! looks good and you got a scoop..
Old 01-24-2012, 09:13 AM   #13
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 01-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #15

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Word I'm happy I got the skewp the Auto body place did a good job and they didn't charge me extra love it
Old 01-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #16

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Can the mods let me rename this thread I wanna turn this into my build page
Old 01-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Can the mods let me rename this thread I wanna turn this into my build page
PM a Mod and ask
Old 02-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #18

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #19

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Got some new bulbs

Stock

The new bulbs

Old and new (blue new)

Comparing

All new