Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

COMAtose HI's 2012 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB

Old 01-31-2012, 07:34 AM   #42
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Truck is sweet!!! What's the tire brand? Nitto MT's?
yup thats the nitto m/t's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
truck is cherrah!

the only thing wrong with your truck are those oregon plates! lol
rajah!!! i trying my best to get back to the 808!!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #43
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post

Damn that looks awesome! Nice choices!
Old 01-31-2012, 01:50 PM   #44
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the pics on the "6" lift Fabtech, Procomp, etc" thread - money well spent! Looks great!
Old 01-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #46
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JstreetS View Post
Saw the pics on the "6" lift Fabtech, Procomp, etc" thread - money well spent! Looks great!
thanks!!! LOTS OF MONEY!!!...well spent? i dunno...i hope so!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
how long did it take??? when i first got lift, i got those tires but they got stolen . hopefully those tire wear good for you.
4WPs did the installation. i dropped the truck off last monday and they called me the following morning and said the lift was on. the 17s i originally ordered didn't fit...so i had to wait for 18s and the grapplers to come in. i got the truck back last night...but if everything had gone good...i could have been driving home with the truck about a week ago lol. it is what it is...i'm happy...and broke!!! lol
Old 01-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #47

gave the truck a good bath and shined up the shoes....i also removed the pin stripes this afternoon. what do you guys think?

Old 01-31-2012, 04:06 PM   #48
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gave the truck a good bath and shined up the shoes....i also removed the pin stripes this afternoon. what do you guys think?

looks good man. DId you get stage 1 or 2??
Old 01-31-2012, 04:18 PM   #51

thanks. i wish i couldve gone atleast stage 2, but i didn't have any money left...maybe upgrade after tax season? nahhh haha
Old 01-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
if you do upgrade to new coil overs look at icon they make coil for 6 inch lift.

those would be sweet!!! i think i am going to start saving for a boat...
Old 01-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #55
Iloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
Iloveoregon's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! I live in the salem area!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveoregon View Post
Nice truck! I live in the salem area!
nice!!! i guess i'm not that far from you. your truck is looking pretty sweet too. congrats on your 2012.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #57
Don't really understand 2WD trucks....
4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all

4X42HEL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

For anyone who wonders if 33's look fine with a 6" lift........ just take a look at these sweet pics..
Old 01-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #58

thanks!!! your truck is looking pretty sick with those trail grapplers!!! good luck with your n-fab puchase. make sure u post some pics when you get them on.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #59
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks good! I love how the sport comes with a painted grill..
Old 01-31-2012, 10:15 PM   #60
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
What's the difference in stage 1 and 2 procomp? One comes with coilovers and one doesn't? I think the 12' looks nice lifted. What part of Oregon you from? I don't remember if I already asked you in another thread.