Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

.:Frostbyte's Build:.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
.:Frostbyte's Build:.

2007 Tacoma Sport DCLB 4x4
6 inch Fabtech lift
33x12.50x18 Toyo M/T
All black XD Hoss wheels
Black leather with red stitching
Diff breather mod
Bedmat mod
LED cupholders
Blacked badges
Devil horns
Illum. 4x4 switch
Morimoto Mini H1 Retros w/BHLM 5k HID bulbs

Retros!

The day i brought her home.

Leather seats

The devil

LED cupholders

6" Fabtech lift, 33x12.50x18 Toyo M/T, XD Hoss wheels

Pre lift and tires with my buddys truck. He has 6" Procomp on 35's

Anyone thinking about getting a 6" lift, do it, no regrets here, just be prepared to relearn how to park your truck without a decent turning radius. My previous plan was to lift it 3" with billy 5100 and 885x's, but my wife gave me the green light for a 6", i had to do it before she changed her mind

-Erik
Old 01-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Still has not snow'd enough for me to drive her in it.....

Washed!

New tails, like them, or hate them, i needed something different. I will post better pictures of them when the sun isnt in the way.

Again, better ones when the sun is in a better spot.

Back seats

Old 01-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #3

Law Enforcement:

First try

Found out my truck was painted by the previous owner............... overspray was everywhere, fucking assholes that decieve

Steak, beer, and my truck

I noticed the annodizing on my devil horns was faded and was more pink than red....

I cleaned the little devil up, and color matched him

#1 fitted and ready to go!

I decided not to black out the reflector bowl, mainly because when i test fitted the first one, the color matched red reflected at any light, and angle and it make it look like i had demon eyes, even tho all it is reflection

The test fit....

Yeah buddy!

Shitty cut-off line picture, they were straight, i will adjust them tomorrow, or today rather..... im tired

Mounted

I love the false demon eye effect....

Give me a few hours of sleep, and i will get some daytime pictures.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #4

Law Enforcement:
Reserved...
Old 01-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig man!!!! Lots of red trucks comin out of the wood works and im LOVINNNN it. Sweet ride nice job
Old 01-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #6
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
nice. i love a lifted DCLB. any more shots of the leather?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Yeah, I been slacking on the interior pictures, I will post up a better one when its daylight
Old 01-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #9
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
looks clean
Old 01-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #11
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!!!....my wife is not givin' the green light.....gotta sell my other toy to finance lift/tires.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Thanks guys. My wife bought me some aftermarket black led tails that I'm waiting for it to get warmer before I install. I think the next upgrade will probably be bhlm and some sort of retros. Trying to find a good quality set without breaking the bank, and that's hard to do.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #13
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
I almost went with that same setup. The HOSS rims look great!
Old 01-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #14

Law Enforcement:
quick question for you all, all black headlights with retro's, or bhlm with reflector bowl with retros?
Old 01-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #15
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride man, I'm digging those seats
Old 01-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #16

Law Enforcement:
added a few pics
Old 01-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbyte View Post
added a few pics
The leather seats look CLEAN!!!! Keep up the great mods!!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #18
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
What shocks are you running with the Fabtech 6", The Dirt Logics?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #20

Law Enforcement:
im not sure what shocks are on the back, the fronts are the stock ones. I do know thats its the more expensive of the 6" lift options, and im not sure if its the added weight of the wheels/tires, but the back end feels a lot more solid and less stiff/bumpy. The front however.............. lets just say that im going to replace them with billy 5100 soon, and some sort of springs. I dunno what springs yet, but i dont want to lift it anymore than it already is...