Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Ironhide Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Ironhide Build

Bought new 5/30/11

Canvas:
2011 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off Road with Tow package and JBL Audio system

As it left the dealership:

As it sat the day I made this thread:

As it sits now:

Wheels &Tires:
Current:
FJ Tail Teams Wheels
Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs 285/75/R16

Suspension:
Current:
Icon Stage II + kit:
Front coilovers set to 3"
Rear External Reservoir shocks
Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf 1.5 "
+ Icon Tubular Uniball UCAs
All Pro U bolt Flip kit

Performance:
Current:
URD TCAI
Flowmaster Super 40 Cat Back Exhaust

Future:
URD/ TRD Supercharger
URD MAF sensor Calibrator + Plug n play (Hopefully)

Armor:
Current:

All Pro APEX Sliders

Brute Force Fabrications Plate Bumpers

Relentless Fabrications Skid Plates

Misc Exterior Mods:
High Lift and Jumper cable Mount:

View my write up on how to do this here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...bed-mount.html

Bed Lights

Bed lights on w headlights off._____________________ Bed lights off with headlights on.

Bed lights and headlights on.

Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau cover
Debaged rear

Locking bed storage compartments:

Thin lip Satoshi Grill with Homertaco M4 mesh:

Extra OEM D rings

Redline Tuning Hood Supports

Engine Bay LED mod

Aux Fuse Block

Slimcubby 6000k HID fogs and headlights
Weather Tech Bug Deflector and Window visors
Spare tire access mod
Tailgate hoseclamp mod
Windows tinted to 35%
Horn Relocation
Black radiator
OEM Bed Mat
Rear Differential Breather Relocation

Future:
OBA Setup
Heated Mirrors

Interior:
Pioneer AVIC 910-bt W/ custom splash screen

Black A/C control and head unit Surround

Scangauge II

Black Speaker and switch covers W/ Wet Okole neoprene arm rests

Console mounted Mag Light

Wet Okoles

LED cup holder mod

Illuminated 4X4 switch

Center Console Switch Panel

EOD Badge

Seat Mounted Mag Light

Stickers:

Weather Tech floor mats; front and rear
LED Dome and Map Lights
Map lights on with Dome lights mod

I'm sure there are probably more mods that I have done, But that about covers most of them. I will be adding more pictures as I get time. Didnt realize I dont have pictures of a lot of stuff I've done. Anyway let me know what you guys think.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FAQs

Question 1: Where did you get your bumper/ who makes it?

Answer: That bumper was made by Billy at Brute Force Fab. I took his design of bumper:

and asked him to make a few minor changes. If you are interested in getting one like mine, contact Billy and ask about the Rogue Front Bumper. He will know what you are talking about.

Question 2: Where did you get your switches/ switch blanks?

Answer: I ordered everything from OTRATTW.com (click pictures for a direct link)

4 of these snapped together in pairs:

3 of these:

and 1 of these:

Question 3: What did you use to paint the badges and shackles?

Answer: Fluorescent Green Rustoleum
Old 01-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #3

This one too...
Old 01-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #4
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Dont get why others havent commented on this sweet build. Love the custom detail stuff and great ideas. Sets you apart from others. Nice build man
Old 01-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #6

Thanks guys. Its nice to get some feedback on it. Just updated to what it is currently. Its debadged again while the paint sets on the badges. Then two go on either side where they were before, the third tacoma badge is going on the grille and the grille toyota emblem is going on the tailgate. All will be the bright green color.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #7
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-20-2012, 01:25 AM   #9

Thanks. I like the Icons a lot. Little rougher ride than stock on road, but takes the jolt out of hard hits much better. Looking into getting their tubular UCAs if they turn out to be adjustable for camber/castor.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #10

Updated again. And I just want to throw this up here as well. not sure why but I like it.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #11

Wet Okoles are in Finally!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Clean looking truck and nice choices with the mods
Old 01-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
Clean looking truck and nice choices with the mods
Thanks.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Nice build. Love the color!!
Hey, thanks man. Liking the color of yours as well.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #16
"Its all ball bearings nowadays"
elykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kyle
elykTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Rogu3,
I saw you a few weeks ago in SLC somewhere. I remember the green acents.

Nice work, the truck looks great. I have plans to do a bunch of the same mods. Its slow going for me though

Are you going to Moab in May?
Old 01-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #17

Thanks. I hope you are mistaken about seeing me in SLC a few weeks ago though. I haven't taken the truck down there in some time. And when I did last, I had not yet done the green accents. I hope there isint someone else down there who has done the same thing I have.

And I hear you on the mod thing. But once the bug hits you it picks up a bit. And if you ever need help, I'm not too far away.

I wont be able to make it to Moab in may though, as I will be in Colorado at the time.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:52 PM   #18
"Its all ball bearings nowadays"
elykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kyle
elykTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Man, that would suck. I want to say I was by the CostCo in Murray and it may have been a little longer then 2 weeks ago, but if you havent been in the area since you made them, its possible it was someone else.

I hope I am wrong too. Your truck looks great and has nice, unique touches. If I see it again, I will try to catch the lic plate or stickers or something to identify the guy.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #19

LOL, I hope if you do see it again, it is actually me.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #20

Updated. Installed new ICON UCAs today. Pic under suspension in the first post. Also added photos of the under hood LEDS and Hood Struts.

Products Discussed in this Thread