Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SilverSeven's build up

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
SilverSeven's build up

Well I bought the truck in February of 2007, I was working as a salesman at a Ford dealership in Lynnwood, Washington, when my friend switched to Toyota, he was able to get me a deal on the Taco, mind you I could have pretty much Stolen an F-150 or Ranger, but took the heat to go Toyota. Needless to say my GM wasnt too happy with me! lol..

I dont have any stock pics, because I got my 6" procomp lift installed in March, along with 35" Xtreme Mud terrains on 18" Helo Blasters in Polished Aluminum. The reason I chose 18" over 17" was the "Clown Factor".

I also got 25% tint installed at this time.

Anyway, Then i decided to bedline my fenders and rear bumper, using Herculiner i Accomplished this task. Then I did the under side of my front bumper to accent the aggresive lines of the truck.

Now by this time I had moved from FORD to DODGE, and sales were falling with the economy so between that and being screwed over for $2500 by my roommate at the time, It was time for a change.

I prepared to move to New Jersey to check out my family out there. I bought a BesTop canvas canopy which I installed and then packed all of my things in the back of the truck. I then called a shipping company to come pick it up and take it out to NJ.

This was hell, It took like 2 months and the whole time i was sweating, fearing the worst...

Finally the truck arrived save for the most part.

In March of this year, I took it out wheeling in some heavily wooded, rutted muddy trails that led to a big sand pit.. well it was terenchal down pours and all my friends got severly stuck, so at about 1 am this sand pit was turning into a Lake, and we still had to navigate those trails that no one really knew that well, so I forced them all to load up in my truck, (had the cab full, and the bed full of people) and we began the trek back out... well somewhere along the way, my bestop got ripped off by tree branches, so it is no longer with me...

Anyway, I didnt do much to my truck for a while until just now, I got an AllPro Plate bumper, and in a few days will have an Alcan 6" leaf pack to replace my blocks.

Next on the list is Doug Thorley Long Tube Header, URD Y-Pipe, and Jardine catback exhaust.

heres some pics (as if you havent already seen them lol)

Old 12-01-2008, 07:50 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Nice truck too.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:08 AM   #4
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha I get it now.. thanks dudes..

I gotta get up to see bob soon for these damn body mounts!
Old 12-01-2008, 08:10 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
haha I get it now.. thanks dudes..

I gotta get up to see bob soon for these damn body mounts!
hmmm....body mounts, that sounds very interesting You definitely need to post some pictures with your favorite body mount.

Good looking truck. It has perfect timing for the January TOTM.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #7
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Nice truck, there always seems to be trails at "the powerlines" haha. I wonder if powerlines automatically come with trails, and angry ppl to chase you out.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #8
Rock Solid Toy

thanks for the compliments, isnt that the truth about powerlines! every trail eventually opens up into powerlines lol
Old 12-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #9
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Feel free to pack that box back up and send it up to me!!

Oh...and if there's room in the box, I guess you could throw the bumper in there as well.

And of course, nice truck!
Quote:
Old 12-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #10
Rock Solid Toy

ha dude it probably absorbs more impact than the Allpro

lil OT, I saw you got new rims, lookin good man
Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #11
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #12
Rock Solid Toy

definatly, soon hopefully..

this weekend im going to maryland with some guys from down that way
Old 12-02-2008, 10:27 AM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build!
Old 12-02-2008, 02:31 PM   #14
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck, man.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:32 PM   #15
Rock Solid Toy

thanks dude.. yo its funny you just posted here because i was just lookin at your build page and im about to go install my mag light finally, ive had that andt he clips for over ayear now ha..

did you just use the screws that came with ?/

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham
Nice Build!
thanks dude
Old 12-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #16
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man!!
Old 12-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #19
Rock Solid Toy

not a lot of places man, CC woods is right by my house, its a big area with lots of mud pits and some trails, nothing too exciting but still fun... Millville has some good spots and the Ferry Slip.. other than that. its pa or somewhere else... We are going to MD this weekend. We should link up once dude
Old 12-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #20
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not a lot of places man, CC woods is right by my house, its a big area with lots of mud pits and some trails, nothing too exciting but still fun... Millville has some good spots and the Ferry Slip.. other than that. its pa or somewhere else... We are going to MD this weekend. We should link up once dude

yeah that's cool man i'll let you know when my truck is ready. I saw that post on the MD trip sounds cool as sh$T.

Products Discussed in this Thread