Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

X-Runner Build

Old 01-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #21
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride man. Lots of work done on it nice job!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #22
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. Looks fun to drive.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #23
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #24
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
damn one of the, if not the sexiest x-runner on this forum! +1 for you man!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #25
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
Sorry to hear it man, I just spent 3 terrible years there. I'm actually TDY enroute to Korea right now.

Appreciate it. That is going to be it for now. Have to see how it reacts under boost when my intercooler gets fixed,clutch gets broken in.
Yea ive been there about two and a half. I had the lifted white doublecab tacoma with the avid light bar on the front amd sold it to desert sun toyota for my 2011 xr
Old 01-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #26
Clifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: bang bang
Name: Cliff
Clifford's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Sweet ride man. Lots of work done on it nice job!
Thanks man, the turd has been sucking my bank account dry for a long time now lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
I like it. Looks fun to drive.
it was a blast before I started the 4 link, can't wait to feel it afterwords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Sweet!
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
damn one of the, if not the sexiest x-runner on this forum! +1 for you man!
Appreciate it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
Yea ive been there about two and a half. I had the lifted white doublecab tacoma with the avid light bar on the front amd sold it to desert sun toyota for my 2011 xr
Right on man. If I could afford it, I would have both trucks. I wouldn't mind a 4 door 4x4 as a daily. You work in AGE/deployed right now right?
Old 01-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Right on man. If I could afford it, I would have both trucks. I wouldn't mind a 4 door 4x4 as a daily. You work in AGE/deployed right now right?
yea i do/am.

have i met you before?
Old 01-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #28
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sick xr man! first time ive seen that setup on a second gen
Old 01-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #29
Clifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
yea i do/am.

have i met you before?
nope, but I was trying to push my trac bar on you on XRU lol.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #30
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
nope, but I was trying to push my trac bar on you on XRU lol.
ah ok lol. i was tryin to think if ive ever seen you before. ive only seen 2 SWB xr's at holloman. one hase a wolf mural on the side windows (lol) and the other was done up by somebody and for sale at desert sun motors a little while back
Old 01-26-2012, 03:15 AM   #31
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Appreciate it. That is going to be it for now. Have to see how it reacts under boost when my intercooler gets fixed,clutch gets broken in.
should be much better than stock! btw, if you don't mind me asking. what is the part number for the qa1 coilover are you running? did u buy it as a whole coilover or did u have to piece it together?
Old 01-26-2012, 04:50 AM   #32
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Following build
Old 01-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
should be much better than stock! btw, if you don't mind me asking. what is the part number for the qa1 coilover are you running? did u buy it as a whole coilover or did u have to piece it together?
7213955 - 11 inch qa1
25508-300 - 300 lbs spring
Old 01-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #35

for 416 shipped I didn't see a reason not to do it. I don't mind stiff, just want more traction, the wheel hop got old real fast after I put the blower on.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #36
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for 416 shipped I didn't see a reason not to do it. I don't mind stiff, just want more traction, the wheel hop got old real fast after I put the blower on.
yeah even my 4 cyl can hop the wheels if I don't watch out. kinda irritating, but idk, i like leafs, lmao. idk why. they give the truck alot of character.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #37
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
can you make me a mount for a Motorola Xoom plug and play????? lmao
Old 01-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #38

leaf springs gave me a lot of pissed off lol.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:34 AM   #39
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
Man, nice truck. I'm really impressed with the work you are putting into this thing. I personally don't care for a 50/50 link set up like you have just because they create bad pinion angles with extreme levels of suspension travel. For what you are using it for it probably does a good job though. Keep up the progress, I'm subbed.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #40

Appreciate it man. Yeah not a lot of suspension travel happening here lol.