Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

NoSoup4You's First Build Ever

Old 04-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #121
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
KINGS! FTW!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #122
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Oh mah gawd! That is sexy!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #123
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
Some more photo updates

Sexy congrats on the new setup. Its been less than 1yr since I saw you on the last Mojave run and upgraded already hahah. It's funny it seem like who ever does the Mojave tend to upgrade for the upcoming runs hahah. Love your adjustable kings.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #124
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
KINGS! FTW!
Hell yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Oh mah gawd! That is sexy!
Yes. Yes it is. I can't wait to make it sexy and dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Sexy congrats on the new setup. Its been less than 1yr since I saw you on the last Mojave run and upgraded already hahah. It's funny it seem like who ever does the Mojave tend to upgrade for the upcoming runs hahah. Love your adjustable kings.
Yeah, I should have just saved and gone straight to long-travel, but we all know the game haha. At least I didn't start with spacers and 5100s.

But ya, enough seat time and most would switch to LT just for the comfort I think. The long Mojave trips are the kinds of runs I like, the longer the better, and mid travel became more work than fun after a day or two on the trail.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #125
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Got all the gussets covered FUR-SHUR!

I wonder how the compression adjusters will help the ride! Both on road and off.

Brennan said it was a noticeable difference when he messed with them on his OEM series
Old 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #126
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah!

Yes. Yes it is. I can't wait to make it sexy and dirty

Yeah, I should have just saved and gone straight to long-travel, but we all know the game haha. At least I didn't start with spacers and 5100s.

But ya, enough seat time and most would switch to LT just for the comfort I think. The long Mojave trips are the kinds of runs I like, the longer the better, and mid travel became more work than fun after a day or two on the trail.

Lt is comfy on long trips like the Mojave. Can't wait to see it out there.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #127
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Got all the gussets covered FUR-SHUR!

I wonder how the compression adjusters will help the ride! Both on road and off.

Brennan said it was a noticeable difference when he messed with them on his OEM series
the adjusters are great in the rear, it's what made me pay a little extra to get them up front too. also, once I have bypasses in I can just turn the adjusters all the way and tune for offroad, then turn them back for a nice ride on the road! <--- Tim's idea
Old 04-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #128
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #130
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the adjusters are great in the rear, it's what made me pay a little extra to get them up front too. also, once I have bypasses in I can just turn the adjusters all the way and tune for offroad, then turn them back for a nice ride on the road! <--- Tim's idea
I was just to ask for some info on the adjusters but this pretty much covers it, do you feel they were worth the money? I ordered some a week ago i guess king is behind right now

BTW awesome truck!
Old 04-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Bonerific!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I was just to ask for some info on the adjusters but this pretty much covers it, do you feel they were worth the money? I ordered some a week ago i guess king is behind right now

BTW awesome truck!
Totally worth the money for a daily driver. Probably still worth it for a trail-only rig too. Basic idea is that I can open up the adjusters for a softer ride on the street, then close them down when I hit the trail. It's a very noticeable difference.

I found out pretty quickly that with no more front sway bar and the adjusters all the way open, the body roll was a little too much for the street... added 1-2 clicks at a time until I found the sweet spot. That right there sold me.

I think it's about $75 per shock to order adjusters new, and around $150 or so per shock to get them added later.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #132
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet I'm glad I ordered them then!
Old 04-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #133
Baja1981 is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlus
Baja1981's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Nice Build man. love the suspension pict
Old 07-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #136
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
So where are the finished pics of your truck!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #137
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
Nice randomly meeting you out in Mohave the other weekend. Gotta get some more info from you regarding the ipad setup
Old 10-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
Nice randomly meeting you out in Mohave the other weekend. Gotta get some more info from you regarding the ipad setup
Ya, for sure. I have been loving it so far!
Just need to get my steering wheel interface installed and it will be set.

Work is crazy busy, so hit me on PM if you have any questions
Old 02-04-2014, 07:29 AM   #139
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:50 AM   #140
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
David I'm thinking about ordering the BAMF kit and I'm wondering how the timbrens are working with the rear shock setup. I'm trying to decide on which bumps to run with the 12" shocks. Thanks and truck is super sick