Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TORSPD: NEVR

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #941
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Lol google is so smart

Can't wait to see the eye candy! Nice work dude!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:35 PM   #943
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #947
PutterClutch

lulz
Old 05-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #950
PutterClutch

Lol at ramps to work on your truck! Looks like a nice beef bar!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #951
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Those will get caught up on all the rocks though!

Oh... wait...

-__-
My rocks will have been replaced by cones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Lol at ramps to work on your truck! Looks like a nice beef bar!
Yup. Long gone are those days without ramps..... Miss them sometimes.

I have had the chance to see a Helwig sway bar, after it had been installed on a friend's truck for a few years. It looked like crap. Practically everything was rusted. It had smaller end links, and the powdercoat looked reminiscent of that which DJM uses. Got to be the cheapest PC out there.

This ADDCO has thick end links and a thick powdercoat. I feel confident that this one will last.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #954
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very much looking forward to Houston on the 26th.
I was just about to post that in your thread! Beat me too it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
what are these 'ramps' that you speak of?
The ones that I have to drive forward onto bebecause the inflexible 4x4 mud flaps are to low for me to back onto the ramps. Those?

Also, Darton East is looking into the some Kelford cams versus the Web Camshafts. If at all possible.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #959
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just for shits & giggles I went back to see how long I've been following this build of yours... My first post was back on page 4 on 2/12/12
Time flies...
2/9/12 here... I live this thread

Products Discussed in this Thread