LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TORSPD: NEVR

Old 05-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #1003
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds pretty sketchy justus!!

Hope you like the LR UCA's. I don't think there are any other UCA options for us with more camber adjustment than them so hopefully they can fix yours.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #1005
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
If these Light Racing UCA's dont cut it, then these are the only good next option.

http://www.metaltech4x4.com/p-323-20...l-arm-kit.aspx

I don't Stance.
DSM probably has them cheaper with free shipping, just an FYI
Old 05-21-2013, 08:29 AM   #1007
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
DSM probably has them cheaper with free shipping, just an FYI
I will have to check out DSM for the ICON's depending on how these LR's do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I think that Fat Bob's Garage is actually the cheapest price those...

Like $375.00 or something... Been a while since I checked
Yeah. $399 shipped. Be here in a few days WOOT!

And a little somethin from the weekend.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #1009
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
lucky dawg! I miss some good racing action, nothin but dirt tracks out here in WY...
Circuit of the Americas in Austin. Was a freaking blast. $85 for three days worth of watching racing.

GT and GTS World Challenge lined up.

Australian V8 Supercars lined up. This was on Saturday, for their first race ever in America.

Team Red Bull with their HOLDENs dominated.

Looking down from Turn 1.

I made it to two days worth of racing. OMFG it made me want to race!
Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #1011
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
So much
Old 05-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #1016
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
You just got to look at the cars, I got to drive at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, took a racing modified Ferrari 430 GT for a rip. 500+ hp, 2600 pound super car.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #1018
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
How much did that cost? And how far and for what length of time did you get to drive?

900 for 12 laps. Aprox a minute for lap length?

stopped after 6 laps for a break to chill and talk to instructors before going again.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #1019

The math of that is 75 $/minute, that's more expensive than a stripper.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #1020

Inner track only, imagine turn 5 went to 15

Products Discussed in this Thread