Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

09 Reg Cab 4wd build up in one week

Old 12-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Seabees 27th Battalion
Name: Bill
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
sunruner19's Tacoma Gallery
09 Reg Cab 4wd build up in one week

I purchased this truck on Oct 10, 08 and drove it home where it sits in my garage until I am totally done with the mods.
I added a A.R.E. rear cover, a Pioneer AVIC Z1, led tailights, and the TRD wheels from my previous tacoma.
Installed a shark xm antenna from Toyota parts into the rear cover, instead of on the roof of the cab.
Replaced the front argent grill with a white one, later doing a Satoshi mod on that next.
Removed the headlamps and did the mod in white, using correct color coded paint in a spray can from expresspaint.com. Going to do the same to the tail lights next.
Installed the rear cam mirror,

Old 12-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck so far! Do I spot a dodge challenger in the backrounnd?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 12-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #6
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
Well, I have to say your damn observant to spot that car, lol! Thats a 09 R/T Hemi and that sits also until springtime. I do not plan on doing any mods to the challanger, keeping it stock. Its a 6 speed also, with 39 miles on it. I was going to Home Depot for a gal of primer paint for the garage when I spotted that at the dealership. I bought it on the way back, just had a hard time explaining to my gf why a gal of paint cost 37,000.00 lol. To get that car at sticker price was an amazing find considering other dealers in the area were getting 10 grand over sticker.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #8
Senior Senile Member

Its one helluva ride, I will say that. People stare at it wherever we go with it. At the moment, its the only one around here. My gf says the sound of the exhaust gets her horny, so I let her drive it around the neighborhood.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
Senior Senile Member

I forgot to add one more pic here. Look at the license plate, hold it up to a mirror and tell me what it says. I got this past the dept of motor vehicles here, which is amazing.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sweet taco man!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:12 PM   #11
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunruner19 View Post
Its one helluva ride, I will say that. People stare at it wherever we go with it. At the moment, its the only one around here. My gf says the sound of the exhaust gets her horny, so I let her drive it around the neighborhood.
haha, my gf asked if she could drive my truck last night. I laughed at her.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man!
Old 12-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunruner19 View Post
Well, I have to say your damn observant to spot that car, lol! Thats a 09 R/T Hemi and that sits also until springtime. I do not plan on doing any mods to the challanger, keeping it stock. Its a 6 speed also, with 39 miles on it. I was going to Home Depot for a gal of primer paint for the garage when I spotted that at the dealership. I bought it on the way back, just had a hard time explaining to my gf why a gal of paint cost 37,000.00 lol. To get that car at sticker price was an amazing find considering other dealers in the area were getting 10 grand over sticker.
Hey dont get me wrong here, I like the new Challengers but i dont love them. there is so many more things that they could really do if Chrysler have the money and energy to do it. I mean take the interior for example, What the hell?! the A/C knobs look like they came off the H3.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice project!
Old 12-07-2008, 11:18 AM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
that brushed "aluminum"
Old 12-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #16
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Dam man thats great how you bought the dodge that quickly!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
nice tacoma sunrunner.............and great mods too!!! oh yeah........the challenger is pretty hot too man!!
Old 12-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #18
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Good lookin taco, Very clean look