Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

leer cap

Old 02-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
No
Old 02-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If you need a cap, get a cap

I have an ARE and am happy with it.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I like my Leer 100XR
Old 02-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Leer 100RCC can carry a roof top tent load , 400 lb rated roof
Old 02-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Why is this in 2nd Gen Builds?
Old 02-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #10
2010TRDtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: James
2010TRDtaco's Tacoma Gallery
ARE's the way to go
Old 02-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #11
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRDtaco View Post
Leer is the way to go
Totally agree
Old 02-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #12
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Love my Leer!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa blaster View Post
why wouldnt it be its a part of my build
This is your build thread ?
Old 02-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa blaster View Post
where would this question have been more appropiate at ?
It doesn't matter that much , but this section is for member's builds , 2nd Gen is the catch all for questions
Old 02-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #17
TIMMAAY is on a distinguished road
Army: Janitor
Name: Tim
TIMMAAY's Tacoma Gallery
snugtop xtr http://www.snugtop.com/products/xtr.php?make_id=9
Old 02-13-2012, 07:16 AM   #18
Gregoryk is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
Gregoryk's Tacoma Gallery
I have a cap, I would not get a second. If I had a place to store my cap off the truck it would be there instead of on my truck.

You take a hit on MPG and if the cap is cab height the opening rules out a lot trasport options for me.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregoryk View Post
I have a cap, I would not get a second. If I had a place to store my cap off the truck it would be there instead of on my truck.

You take a hit on MPG and if the cap is cab height the opening rules out a lot trasport options for me.
Interesting , my MPG stayed exactly the same
Old 02-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #20
tootsgeek is on a distinguished road
tootsgeek's Tacoma Gallery
When I bought my used Tacoma, it had a Leer cap on it and I didn't think I would like it, but now I love it. Always thought I would have a tonneau cover but wouldn't go back now after using the Leer.