Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Johnnym's Build

Old 02-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #21
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Ya it would but you would be sitting in my garage and I'd be upstairs drinking and playing with tits .
Old 02-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #22
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayC06 View Post
your new whhels and tires are kick ass lookks good
Thanks jay
are you going to try and make the next meet/wheeling adventure?
Old 02-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #23
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
i guess today is my lucky day !

Old 02-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #24
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
i guess today is my lucky day !

ARE YOU SERIOUSSSSSSSSS? What ya gunna get????
Old 02-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #25
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
I like your setup, similar to what I am doing here soon, Alson love the black
Old 02-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #26
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
ARE YOU SERIOUSSSSSSSSS? What ya gunna get????
very serious !
upper control arms so my truck doesn't wonder on the hwy .
the rest is going to the bank .
Old 02-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #27
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I like your setup, similar to what I am doing here soon, Alson love the black
Thanks matt .
how is the plasti dip holding up on your bumper? im tired of looking at my bumper.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #28
The White Knight

Quote:
very serious !
upper control arms so my truck doesn't wonder on the hwy .
the rest is going to the bank .
Thats sweeeet. You should get some katz leather seats
Old 02-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #29
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks matt .
how is the plasti dip holding up on your bumper? im tired of looking at my bumper.
pretty good, no problems so far, I actually put a coat of black on top of it and clear and have had no trouble yet.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #30
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats sweeeet. You should get some katz leather seats
ya that would be nice but i need to buy a house this year and the extra cash will come in handy.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #31
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
pretty good, no problems so far, I actually put a coat of black on top of it and clear and have had no trouble yet.
interesting maybe ill try that out when the weather gets alittle warmer here .
Old 02-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #32

Quote:
interesting maybe ill try that out when the weather gets alittle warmer here .
DO IT MANE! you cant go wrong, just make sure you cover other parts to avoid overspray
Old 02-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #34
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
John, nice build page man. Congrats on the winning, I never get anything like that!!! So I know your looking at doing sliders and skids but are you gonna do anything else?
Thanks rob
Just placed a order for some Uca's
Hopefully correct the alignment and stop the wandering on the hwy
Other that I'm done for awhile
Old 02-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #35
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks jay
are you going to try and make the next meet/wheeling adventure?
i want to. its hard to get time. both kids play sports on weekends and i try to work ot. but hpoefully soon.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #36
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
well the big brown truck came by today

now off to the hardware store to pick a few things to mount it in the bed .
Old 02-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #38
The White Knight

Did you get that in the GB?
Old 02-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #39
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Cool what size did you get?
Just got the 48"
Quote:
Did you get that in the GB?
nope amazon like $75 I think
Old 02-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #40
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
New upper control arms came in today ! :
Hopefully get them installed tomorrow morning and get a alignment done.
Ordered some sliders from 4xinnovation . Should be here next week some time.