Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Johnnym's Build

Old 06-19-2012, 05:34 AM   #121
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Hey John,looks good and nice sticker!
Did you ever hear back from the NEA,i just emailed them this morning about signing up for Fall Crawl.
No I never got email back so I can't login to sign up . I'll shoot them a email today .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
John, trucks looking friggin awesome! Just two little things or ideas if you will to make your truck look even better. First black out your rear bumper so it matches the rest of your truck, and second for the love of god PLEASE straighten out your front license plate!

The plate is always bent. It's from the car wash .
Bumper won't change unless I buy or build a plate bumper.
I'm to lazy to paint it.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:52 AM   #122
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
No I never got email back so I can't login to sign up . I'll shoot them a email today .

I'll let you know if i hear anything.

The plate is always bent. It's from the car wash .
Bumper won't change unless I buy or build a plate bumper.
I'm to lazy to paint it.
I know what you mean, I wanted to paint my bumper,but i'll deal with it.
I really like the ATO rear bumper.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:55 AM   #123
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Another picture during the day.

First sticker I've ever put on any of my vehicles .
No skulls and wrenches?
Old 06-19-2012, 07:23 AM   #124
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
No skulls and wrenches?
Nope I ordered that one but Tim ran out of them and just sent me this one.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #125
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope I ordered that one but Tim ran out of them and just sent me this one.
Should have gone with the naked cowgirl sticker
Old 06-19-2012, 07:46 AM   #126
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Should have gone with the naked cowgirl sticker
I don't think those were available either. He sent me 3 stickers I like this one the best out of the 3 . The others went on my toolbox .
Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #127
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't put anything here in awhile . Here's some pictures from the summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdFl1...e_gdata_player
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #128
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
I miss Rausch Creek. Whats the deal with the front bumper?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #129
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I miss Rausch Creek. Whats the deal with the front bumper?
I got a check for $585 but I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Either keep putting money into this truck or build a trail only rig . Denis said he would sell me his stock bumper so I might grab that . And use the money for bills .
Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 AM   #130
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
There's some people heading down this weekend . Wish I could go but looks lke I'll have to wait till next year .
Old 08-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #131
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got a check for $585 but I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Either keep putting money into this truck or build a trail only rig . Denis said he would sell me his stock bumper so I might grab that . And use the money for bills .
Sounds like you have hit the same spot as me.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #132
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
I think about all the money i put in to this thing and i probably could have bought a trail rig.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #133
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
I think about all the money i put in to this thing and i probably could have bought a trail rig.
You could still make most of that money back if you sold off everything . But ya it still sucks .
Old 12-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #134
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I made a spare tire carrier . Here's a couple pics .

Some more random wheeling pics

Hi tree

Welcome to New England

That's it for now .
Old 12-23-2012, 07:37 AM   #136
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looking good John.
Thanks buddy .
Hope you guys have a great holiday .
The old ladie got me a craftsman mechanic chair/tool holder . So no more sitting on old coolers lmao .
Old 12-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #138
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's cool. Did you get a chance to check out your LCA's?
Not yet . I'm up in nh for 2 Christmas party's but ill take a look tomorrow when i get home . I'm going to figure out a way to mount the go pro so I can see what's going on under there .
Old 03-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #139
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks like a fish