Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Johnnym's Build

Old 02-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Johnnym's Build

My slow build
I told my self when i bought my truck 2 years ago that i wasnt going to dump a lot of money into this vehicle. I then found TW ,while i was searching the internet about Tacoma recalls . Its been all down hill from there. love the site tons of great information here.

current list
Icon extended travel coilovers and icon vs series remote resi in the rear
Total chaos UCAs
1.5 aal no tsb
Satoshi grill (looking for a stock bsp grill if anyone has one)
retro headlights blacked out
ipod hardwired
285/75/16 duratracs
level 8 zx wheels
powerslot rotors
hawk pads
anytime fogs
Extra D rings in bed
K/n air filter
Rear diff breather mod
2 extra d-rings in bed
4xinnovations sliders

updated pic 4/12/12

first day i had her and so on

Mass meet

At work 265/70/16

future things to do
skids

Thanks leave feedback

Old 02-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet build man. See you had enough pics.... haha I'm in like 3 of them . One of my favorite rigs now with the lift and beefy tires
Old 02-17-2012, 06:52 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Those pictures of your truck at work look very familiar. I think you work right next to my main office!
Old 02-17-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Liking the wheels a lot and was really considering this size tire... is the lose of power significant running this size. I know there tons of opinions out there, just collecting more info. I was also considering 295/70/17's to put me slightly over the 33 mark but not quite 34's.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Sweet build man. See you had enough pics.... haha I'm in like 3 of them . One of my favorite rigs now with the lift and beefy tires
I had a lot more pictures of building the grill and headlights but my computer crashed and lost all of them . Thanks man I'm loving the tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Those pictures of your truck at work look very familiar. I think you work right next to my main office!
I work at Gillette in south Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
Liking the wheels a lot and was really considering this size tire... is the lose of power significant running this size. I know there tons of opinions out there, just collecting more info. I was also considering 295/70/17's to put me slightly over the 33 mark but not quite 34's.
Thanks man!
I really don't notice that much of a power loss . I'm not sure how the 295 will effect your power though .
You could always get a supercharger
Old 02-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #6
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great dude. I love the way your truck looks and the lift
Old 02-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #7
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Looks great dude. I love the way your truck looks and the lift
Thanks man .
Yours will be the same as soon as you order parts
I was also thinking that I might just have the mod day at my house .
That way we can work on your rig in my garage instead of outside .
Aj had a couple things he wanted to do to his truck too .
Old 02-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #8
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Thanks man .
Welcome. That sounds fine to me if you dont mind having it at your house. I would like that. I'm gonna be ordereing my lift very soon. Almost have enough money. Just gotta sell one more thing lol. I should be fine having stock ucas till summer right. I know gonna pull to the left or right but should be fine right?
Old 02-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #9
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man .
MOD DAY AT JON'S PLACE! EVERYONE'S INVITED!!
Old 02-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #10
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
MOD DAY AT JON'S PLACE! EVERYONE'S INVITED!!
Haha I got a 1 car garage . First come first serve
Looks like you made out good at the dealership today .
Old 02-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #11
Quote:
Haha I got a 1 car garage . First come first serve
Looks like you made out good at the dealership today .
I request the garage for me
Old 02-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I request the garage for me
$100 per hour you truck could be in there for a few days .
Old 02-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
Quote:
$100 per hour you truck could be in there for a few days .

That's alittle steep lol. I bet if i show up with a few cases of beer and a naked chick that 100 would turn into a zero lol
Old 02-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #14
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it would but you would be sitting in my garage and I'd be upstairs drinking and playing with tits .
Old 02-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #15
Smile

Quote:
Ya it would but you would be sitting in my garage and I'd be upstairs drinking and playing with tits .
Haha. You have to share the tits. One for you and one for me. Or I'll just bring a he she lol. Women on top and man down below. Perfect combo haha
Old 02-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Your headlights are awesome. I wana retro fit mine soon. Nice build so far!
Old 02-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #17
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My slow build

I told my self when i bought my truck 2 years ago that i wasnt going to dump a lot of money into this vehicle. I then found TW ,while i was searching the internet about Tacoma recalls . Its been all down hill from there. love the site tons of great information here.

current list

eibach +5100s set at .85 1/4'' driver side spacer

1.5 aal and 5100s rear

Satoshi grill (looking for a stock bsp grill if anyone has one)

retro headlights blacked out

ipod hardwired

285/75/16 duratracs

level 8 zx wheels

powerslot rotors

hawk pads

anytime fogs

Extra D rings in bed

K/n air filter

Rear diff breather mod

first day i had her and so on

Mass meet

At work 265/70/16

future things to do

Build sliders,skids

uca's

Thanks leave feedback

That pic of at work looks like Southie over by Gillette and the Postal Annex.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #18
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
That pic of at work looks like Southie over by Gillette and the Postal Annex.
Yup it is I work at Gillette .
A street southie
Old 02-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacolover443 View Post
Your headlights are awesome. I wana retro fit mine soon. Nice build so far!
Thanks man !
They are sooooo much better then the stock headlights .
I think there's a group buy going on right now .
Old 02-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #20
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
your new whhels and tires are kick ass lookks good