Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Chepo's Mexican Taco

Old 04-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #21
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man next time ditch the lobo
Old 05-16-2012, 09:06 PM   #23
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Lift Bed Mounts

I didn't see your replies! thanks!!!

Now, it's time to update... Since I didn't have any mounts for my Hi-Lift and buying them from the states is really expensive, I decided to build them!

Here are the pics of how they turned out!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #24
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Trip to Acambay

Well, my last trip was on 04/21/12... here are some pics:

I noticed that I have to disconnect the sway bar for the next time!

Old 06-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #25

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Well, today I arrived home and there was something waiting for me... Could it be possible?? Yeah! It was a package sent from the US... from Andres... I opened it and there it was:

I was really excited, I wanted to install those Devil Horns right away! but I have other stuff to do, and tomorrow I'm taking my truck to install the custom skid plates, so it would bu until the weekend...

Suddenly rain starts to fall, and as the traffic jams were going to be terrible, I decided to get it installed today!

Here are some pictures:

BEFORE

AFTER

All I can say is that Andres works really nice! this emblem is a great quality product, I would recommend him 100%!!

Old 06-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #26
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
So fukcing jealous of the trails in mexico.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #27

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
So fukcing jealous of the trails in mexico.
Thanks man, actually we have a lot of great places to wheel... Next month I'm going for the first time to some dunes, they are located near the Gulf of Mexico...
Old 06-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #28
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Dude your trucks look bad-ass!
I'm glad I get to see a great Taco in Mexico

-Andres
Old 06-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #29

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Dude your trucks look bad-ass!
I'm glad I get to see a great Taco in Mexico

-Andres
Thanks man! Whenever you come to mexico, make sure to pm me!
Old 06-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #30
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Definitelly!

Holy cow the night sky looks amazing!
I'd be looking at it all night long with my Telescope
Old 06-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #31

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Well, this is not for my truck... its for my iPad & iPhone but I post them since they go with me every expedition and that's why I need to protect them...

What do you think?

Old 06-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #32

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Definitelly!

Holy cow the night sky looks amazing!
I'd be looking at it all night long with my Telescope
I don't have one, but its a great idea! I'm gonna ask for one, there is an app for the iPad: GoSkyWatch you can identify a lot of stars!!!

It's amazing when you have clear sky!
Old 06-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #33

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
06/17/12

There was a small meeting with a Mexico City group and here are some pics...

It was a foggy mornin'!

This is where I got stuck some months ago:

Old 06-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #34
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
Muy impresionante tu camioneta. En tu fotos que parte de Leon fueron a parrandiar? Te pregunto porque yo soy de Leon. Ultima pregunta, no te interesaron las camionetas toyotas hilux diesel mexicanas en vez del americano?
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #35

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajaracer View Post
Muy impresionante tu camioneta. En tu fotos que parte de Leon fueron a parrandiar? Te pregunto porque yo soy de Leon. Ultima pregunta, no te interesaron las camionetas toyotas hilux diesel mexicanas en vez del americano?
Muchas gracias! yo sabía que debía de haber otro mexicano en este foro tan grande!

La Hilux en México solo se comercializa la de gasolina y en 2 versiones... no hay Hilux diesel ni 4x4... la Tacoma la preferí porque la compre "usada" a muy buen precio y es mucho más cómoda para utilizarla diario...

Pues el rally se corrio en guanajuato, leon, silao, irapuato y varios pueblos pequeños que están alrededor...

Solo hicimos ruta los 3 días y pues no salimos a ningún lugar, pero estuvo muy bien muy divertido y me quedé con ganas de ir de nuevo, pero como dices, a parrandear!!!

Saludos!!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #36
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
MEXICO CITY!? you ever run into any trouble with the narcs? they must think you deal with that sweet set up you got going?
Old 06-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #37

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
MEXICO CITY!? you ever run into any trouble with the narcs? they must think you deal with that sweet set up you got going?
hahaha you made me laugh... I haven't had any problems so far... Actually, right now there is no problem in Mexico City with the drug cartels... The problem is more on the north part of the country and cities near the borders (north and south)...

And I have been told by friends that are in the Army that they prefer to have common cars so they can go through without any problems, I'm talking about mercs, bmw, and they use a lot of Tahoes...

But thanks!!!! it looks rude, right? haha
Old 06-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #38
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chepo View Post
hahaha you made me laugh... I haven't had any problems so far... Actually, right now there is no problem in Mexico City with the drug cartels... The problem is more on the north part of the country and cities near the borders (north and south)...

And I have been told by friends that are in the Army that they prefer to have common cars so they can go through without any problems, I'm talking about mercs, bmw, and they use a lot of Tahoes...

But thanks!!!! it looks rude, right? haha
isnt your truck easy bait down there in Mexico? im scared to go into Tijuana and leave it at those $5 all day parking. afraid itll be on cinderblocks or just gone haha.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #39

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Chachalacas

Well, last weekend (07/13/12) was my first time on dunes!

I went to Chachalacas (Gulf of Mexico) and it was awesome!!!

The only problem I had is that my ARB bumper doesn't have the plate that covers the radiator, so I bent it... :s

Here are the pictures:

Old 07-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #40

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
More pictures...