Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Chepo's Mexican Taco

Old 08-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #81
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
Awesome thread! Mexico is beautiful.
Thanks bro!!! Yeah, we have some great places!!!!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #82
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Today took it to the shop... since my driveshaft got some damage from rocks during last trail, I'm getting a reinforced one.

Damage on the driveshaft:

Old 09-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #83

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Well, during my last trip to San Antonio, I bought these G2 1.25" wheel spacers...

I installed them today, just missing the after picture:

Before:

During:

After:
Old 09-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #85

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Ive got to ask, how the hell did you get your ARB so cheap?
Long story, short...

The manager of a dealership owned a mgm tacoma and he equipped it with everything he could (including the ARB)...

He was selling it, qnd the guy that was interested didn't want a heavy bumper. He was only going to use it for hauling his bikes... I, luckily, was that day at the dealership and heard the whole story...

So we ended up trading my original bumper plus some money... And they did the install...

So, for me, it was a great deal!!
Old 09-26-2013, 09:29 AM   #86
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chepo View Post
Long story, short...

The manager of a dealership owned a mgm tacoma and he equipped it with everything he could (including the ARB)...

He was selling it, qnd the guy that was interested didn't want a heavy bumper. He was only going to use it for hauling his bikes... I, luckily, was that day at the dealership and heard the whole story...

So we ended up trading my original bumper plus some money... And they did the install...

So, for me, it was a great deal!!
Lucky son of a gun...

Good build!

Im on the hunt for an ARB but they arent cheap new..
Old 09-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #87

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Lucky son of a gun...

Good build!

Im on the hunt for an ARB but they arent cheap new..
Thanks!! Yeah, I was very lucky on that deal!!!

ARB are expensive if you buy them new, but I've seen a few for sell, it's just a matter of time...
Old 10-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #88
LITEMPO is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: LITEMPO
LITEMPO's Tacoma Gallery
Hola Chepo, yo también soy de México D.F, y me gusto mucho tu Tacoma y como le has sacado provecho, yo tengo una Tacoma que también es 2011, nada más que la mia es blanca. La mia solo tiene 4000 kms ya que casi no la uso por que me da miedo golpearla.

Te felicito tienes muy buen gusto y manejas muy bien, ojala estemos en contacto y me puedes guiar para equipar la mia.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #89

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LITEMPO View Post
Hola Chepo, yo también soy de México D.F, y me gusto mucho tu Tacoma y como le has sacado provecho, yo tengo una Tacoma que también es 2011, nada más que la mia es blanca. La mia solo tiene 4000 kms ya que casi no la uso por que me da miedo golpearla.

Te felicito tienes muy buen gusto y manejas muy bien, ojala estemos en contacto y me puedes guiar para equipar la mia.
Que tal! como estas?? pues que gusto!!!

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios! La verdad es que si sales a hacer offroad, los golpes ya son algo de cuestión de tiempo!

El equipo que le quieras meter, dependerá mucho del uso que le vayas a dar. Aquí en TW encontraras mucha info y como siempre, es mejor aprender de los errores ajenos, así que echate un clavado y a leer mucho!!!!

Estamos a la orden!
Old 10-31-2013, 11:00 AM   #90

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Its clean!!

Old 10-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #91
schwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
schwangster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chepo View Post
Its clean!!

Lamento su situación.
No te preocupes, ella estará sucio otra vez pronto.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #92

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwangster View Post
Lamento su situación.
No te preocupes, ella estará sucio otra vez pronto.
Haha true, it rained at night
Old 12-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #93
1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jose
1slowvq37's Tacoma Gallery
Chepo,

No pues que buen proyecto y excelente trabajo haz hecho con tu camioneta! Y si, otro Mexicano Bajacaliforniano en el foro!

Sale, estamos en contacto y si gustas pasame tu FB para agregarte.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:56 PM   #94

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Decided to go and have some fun today:

Old 12-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #95

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowvq37 View Post
Chepo,

No pues que buen proyecto y excelente trabajo haz hecho con tu camioneta! Y si, otro Mexicano Bajacaliforniano en el foro!

Sale, estamos en contacto y si gustas pasame tu FB para agregarte.
Muchas gracias bro!

Casi no uso FB! con la chamba ni tiempo!!!

Saludos y que bueno que vamos saliendo más Mexicanos!
Old 03-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #96

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
So, I did this last weekend:

6000K 35 HIDs on my Headlights and Hella fog lights (crappy phone pictures)

Old 03-03-2014, 07:45 PM   #98
1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jose
1slowvq37's Tacoma Gallery
Muy bien muy bien! ahora si, a encandilar a los micros que no se quieran mover!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #99

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Pic from this weekend:

Old 05-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #100

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
AC in Cab Mod:

Finished product!