Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Slow Progression

Old 12-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
Whipple81 is on a distinguished road

Whipple81's Tacoma Gallery
Slow Progression

I got my 08 Taco less than a year ago, but a little extra money here and there has helped me slowly piece er together!

So Far (in chronological order):

1) Tint 5% back, 15% sides
2) BHLM (twice! don't cut corners or rush the first time through this mod!)
3) DJM 3/4 drop kit
4) X-Runner Wheels and tires (Got these a couple days ago, brand new take offs for $500!!)

Soon to come (hopefully soon):

1) Tinted tail lights (waiting to grow the balls for this DIY - got the clear and tint ready!)
2) Color-matched from bumper and grill (leaving that to the professionals!)
3) Grillcraft black mesh grills

The list goes on, and on, and on, and on......but I hope to have all this done before my 1-year Taco Anniv!

Old 12-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
starting to look good
Old 12-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 12-10-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
beehunt is on a distinguished road
beehunt's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Whipple81;275769]I got my 08 Taco less than a year ago, but a little extra money here and there has helped me slowly piece er together!

So Far (in chronological order):

1) Tint 5% back, 15% sides
2) BHLM (twice! don't cut corners or rush the first time through this mod!)
3) DJM 3/4 drop kit
4) X-Runner Wheels and tires (Got these a couple days ago, brand new take offs for $500!!)

Soon to come (hopefully soon):

1) Tinted tail lights (waiting to grow the balls for this DIY - got the clear and tint ready!)
2) Color-matched from bumper and grill (leaving that to the professionals!)
3) Grillcraft black mesh grills

The list goes on, and on, and on, and on......but I hope to have all this done before my 1-year Taco Anniv!

Livermore huh? I am in Walnut Creek we should meet up and talk shop?