Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kavik's Black&White Build.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #222
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
I be screweeeeeed!! Lol
Your gonna me even more screwed end that seal takes a shit and pisses oil all over your engine bay.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #223
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Your gonna me even more screwed end that seal takes a shit and pisses oil all over your engine bay.
Yah I know. I need to get an appointment and take her in. I'm gonna try for next week.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #224
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Couple of goodies are coming in the mail soon! I also hope to get to work on that body kit soon, a member on here was nice enough to give me a couple leftover body kit parts so I will have a couple I can practice fabricating to fit (mainly the side skirt length) but surprisingly enough, most of the mounting wholes are actually on the reg cab Tacoma! So, the plan is to cut down the two side skirts to fit the reg cab and also figure out where I have to cut the slots for the front bumper skirts to slide into. I also might need to lengthen the exhaust tip a lil bit to make it clear the kit. I know I am bad about updating this thread but I will keep it updated when I begin adding the kit on to the truck so stay tuned!
Old 09-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #225
hirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the rough
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
I know its a lot to ask but can you try post pics of the body kit install? Especially where you have to cut new holes? I'm a 12 so it prob won't be the same but it might give me an idea what I might be getting into. Still debating, it might not even look right on my double cab. (Going to try replace the cab side skirts with a running board). But either way, very interested to know how much work it'll take. Thanks
Old 09-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #226
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Will do, I thought about wearing my Gopro on my head the whole time lol
Old 09-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #227
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Couple of goodies are coming in the mail soon! I also hope to get to work on that body kit soon, a member on here was nice enough to give me a couple leftover body kit parts so I will have a couple I can practice fabricating to fit (mainly the side skirt length) but surprisingly enough, most of the mounting wholes are actually on the reg cab Tacoma! So, the plan is to cut down the two side skirts to fit the reg cab and also figure out where I have to cut the slots for the front bumper skirts to slide into. I also might need to lengthen the exhaust tip a lil bit to make it clear the kit. I know I am bad about updating this thread but I will keep it updated when I begin adding the kit on to the truck so stay tuned!
And this build just went to crap
Old 09-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #228
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And this build just went to crap
Elaborate?
Old 09-16-2013, 08:23 AM   #229
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Elaborate?
Xrunner body kits are
Old 09-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #230
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Xrunner body kits are
I think they are pretty damn sexy! Plus it is a very rare look on a reg cab.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #231
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
I think they are pretty damn sexy! Plus it is a very rare look on a reg cab.
You will be the fourth guy I've seen/known to do it. The rarity is to just do 6lug fenders. Only known one guy to do that whilst being lowered.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #232
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
you should get the spoiler style from those nascar truck series trucks those are cool.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #233
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You will be the fourth guy I've seen/known to do it. The rarity is to just do 6lug fenders. Only known one guy to do that whilst being lowered.
Yeah but Ryan was preparing to lift his truck, Idk I like the look and If I don't like it, it can always take it off.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #234
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
you should get the spoiler style from those nascar truck series trucks those are cool.
I think that would really mess with the look of the truck, plus its a 4 banger not a race car lol
Old 09-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #235
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Yeah but Ryan was preparing to lift his truck, Idk I like the look and If I don't like it, it can always take it off.
No, he was changing up the look. Then he moved and decided to be a homo and lift it, again.

Quote:
I think that would really mess with the look of the truck, plus its a 4 banger not a race car lol
Agreed
Old 09-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #236
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, he was changing up the look. Then he moved and decided to be a homo and lift it, again.
Haha well I did like the look of the fenders but this will be about the same but it will look a lil bit lower without having to actually to go lower. The only thing that keeps me from notching my truck and slamming it are these damn roads around here, I would be scraping off the bottom of my truck everyday. It just wouldn't be convenient for a DD.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #237
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Haha well I did like the look of the fenders but this will be about the same but it will look a lil bit lower without having to actually to go lower. The only thing that keeps me from notching my truck and slamming it are these damn roads around here, I would be scraping off the bottom of my truck everyday. It just wouldn't be convenient for a DD.
I scrape ery where, makes for a more interesting drive. Probably gonna go another 1/2" in the rear in the next couple of weeks.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #238
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
make sure u take plenty of pics!!! if you do it wil be the only thread that really shows what u went through to get it done. ive searched it before and found nothing but the same old trucks that did it!
Old 09-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #239
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
make sure u take plenty of pics!!! if you do it wil be the only thread that really shows what u went through to get it done. ive searched it before and found nothing but the same old trucks that did it!
Wha?