Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kavik's Black&White Build.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
I wish someone would make an X-Runner style ground effects package for the regular cab.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #22
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
what flowmaster you have on there?
I am gonna have to crawl under there, the exhaust was already on the truck when I bought it but I will defiantly get back to you.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #23
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is 100% factory. The X-Runner features 18" wheels, the ground effects package, and an "X-bar" in the rear that acts as a swaybar.

I believe it is the same height as the 5-lug, but the ground effects package makes it look lowered.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #24
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah I know! I wish they did too, I was looking into doing that to my regular cab but it costs so much money for just the skirts alone.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #25
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Kazera rims...

18 x what width and what backspacing? Those look killer.
What tires are those?
Alright from what I found on the web, they are 18x8.5 and a 38mm backspacing. Will have to check tires tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #26
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Alright the wheels are 255/45 ZR 18 99W

And here are some more truck pics

Old 04-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #27

Wow... 45 series.
I like to stick with a little more sidewall... 45s are too rough a ride for my 50 year old ass!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #28
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
It really isn't that rough of a ride for me but then again I'm young haha
Old 04-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #29
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work man, get that thing outta the air!! :P
Old 04-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #30
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Nice work man, get that thing outta the air!! :P
Workin on it!
Old 05-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #32
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
BUILD UPDATE: May, 7
-relocated horn
-Sarah Dino decal (pm me if you want a custom decal made by her, all are handmade and airbrushed.)
-homemade behind grill light bar
-underglow is currently removed so I can work on a better design
-Satoshi should be here by the end of the week (made by river rat69)
-Hella 500ff lights on their way (expected May 8th)
-eyelids will hopefully be here on the May 8th

New pics have been added to the first post, go check them out!

Any recommendations for what is next?
Old 05-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #33
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Update!

Just finished making and installing my behind grille light bar.

Check it out!

Waiting on my satoshi now and then done.....for now
Old 05-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #34
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good! I'd paint the white behind the grille black. You will be happier in the end
Old 05-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #35
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Looks Good! I'd paint the white behind the grille black. You will be happier in the end
What do you use to paint it? Does is have to be a specific kind or can it be any flat black?
Old 05-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #36
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
I used the high temp flat black paint. Found it at auto zone. I didnt paint the fins of the radiator, just the sides and everything that was white. Take your time, its easy enough
Old 05-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #37
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
I used the high temp flat black paint. Found it at auto zone. I didnt paint the fins of the radiator, just the sides and everything that was white. Take your time, its easy enough
Alright, sounds good
Old 05-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #39
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
New photos! Trying to be a lil more creative and still trying to figure out the camera.

Angry eyelids and river rat 69 satoshi added.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #40
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
TacO looks clean, - but Im not feeling the angry eyelids you should just do the thin eyelids and it would look good