Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kavik's Black&White Build.

Old 05-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #41
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
TacO looks clean, - but Im not feeling the angry eyelids you should just do the thin eyelids and it would look good
Its been kind of a back and forth thing, some people dislike them and some people like them...from the front it gives the Tacoma a real aggressive look and that really appeals to me so I am gonna stick with them...for now
Old 05-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #42
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Yup I agree with you I loved the look at first. I ordered them, color matched them, and then I sold them. Great work on the truck Though
Old 05-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #43
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
Yup I agree with you I loved the look at first. I ordered them, color matched them, and then I sold them. Great work on the truck Though
Thank you! Always like the positive feedback
Old 05-30-2012, 04:04 PM   #44
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Naw, Angry eyelids are tight, and the white Tacoma emblem is bad ass!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #45
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Naw, Angry eyelids are tight, and the white Tacoma emblem is bad ass!
Thank you My girlfriend and her awesome camera skills can make a pretty sick sig!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #47
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Any luck on that exhaust
Old 09-04-2012, 07:45 AM   #48
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Any luck on that exhaust
I believe it is the 40 series flowmaster. I can't be for sure because it isn't labeled anywhere on the actual exhaust but that is the one that sounded the closest to mine.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #49
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
How'd you do the LEDs in the footwell area? RGB's hooked up to the audio system? I've seen setups on it before... Just wondering how you did yours?

Love the truck by the way, I'm another vote for getting rid of the eyelids though.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #50
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I approve good sir!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #51
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
How'd you do the LEDs in the footwell area? RGB's hooked up to the audio system? I've seen setups on it before... Just wondering how you did yours?

Love the truck by the way, I'm another vote for getting rid of the eyelids though.
I actually just wired up a sound sensitive box for the Leds and hooked it up to a switch I could flip on and off and as for an update on the eyelids, they are currently off now but its only so I can prime and paint them. They have been kinda growing on me and I like them, the truck looks way different with them off.

I will get a new pic up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I approve good sir!
Thank you sir! You have a pretty beastly rig yourself!
Old 02-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #52
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Update: 2/9/2013

I updated the first page so its not so cluttered and added some new things I have done.

I am currently working on my new satoshi ( pics will follow real soon)

But wait, THERE IS MORE!

My retrofit has finally got here so that will be completed soon!

I will post the updates as they happen, stay with me!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:28 AM   #55
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svach11 View Post
Hey man good looking truck!

Can I get a picture of your painted calipers from outside the rim?
Want to do mine soon, not sure if I want white or red.

Thanks
I will snap a picture real quick when I get home from work, the paint is holding up pretty well besides it getting dirty.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 AM   #56
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
I will snap a picture real quick when I get home from work, the paint is holding up pretty well besides it getting dirty.
Sweet! Thanks I appreciate it and not in any kind of a rush.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #57
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svach11 View Post
Sweet! Thanks I appreciate it and not in any kind of a rush.
Here you go!

Old 02-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #58
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Did a couple of drive by clips the other day and messed around with some video editing.

http://youtu.be/HEYYmqNazI0
Old 02-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #60
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Noicee.... like the updates, keep them coming