Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kavik's Black&White Build.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Kavik's Black&White Build.

VEHICLE SPECS:

- 2005 Superwhite Tacoma
- 2.7L 4 Cylinder
- Short Bed

PERFORMANCE:

-aFe Pro-Dry S Air Filter

EXHAUST:
- Flowmaster Exhaust Series 40

SUSPENSION:

- 3 Inch Drop Blocks (Thanks to Brian "Beefed Taco")
- QA1 Single Adjustable Shocks (Thanks to Luis @ Paradise Racing and my lovely girlfriend Sarah "Dino4Me" for purchasing them)

WHEELS/TIRES:

- Kazera 18"
- Nittio

EXTERIOR:

- T-Rex Eyelids
- Extang Button down Bed Cover
- Removed Hitch
- Colormatched Superwhite front and rear bumper
- Color matched Superwhite door handles and mirrors (pending completion)
- Superwhite Front Emblem
- Debadged

AUDIO:

-Hifionics Brutus 1100w
- (2) Kicker 10" S10L5s
- Bazooka 300w amp
- (2) Polk Audio 6 1/2 Speakers
- (2) Polk Audio Crossovers
- Custom Sub Enclosures With Amp Rack

INTERIOR:

- Stormtrooper shift knob (Thanks to fellow member and stormtrooper benbacher) (awaiting arrival)

LIGHTING:

- Retrofitted OEM Headlights
- BI-XENON MORIMOTO MINI STAGE III (H1)
- BI-XENON: 'MOTOCONTROL 9003/H4/HB2
- 35w Morimoto Ballasts
- 5000k H1: MORIMOTO 3FIVE
- Blue Interior Dome Light
- Blue Grille LEDs
- Anzo LED Taillights
- LED Reverse Lights

COSMETIC:

-White Speedometer Rings
- Superwhite Calipers
- Flat Black Drums
- Flat Black Exhaust Tip
:
AUX ELECTRICAL SYSTEM

(Awaiting completion)

-Blue Sea Systems 5029 Fuse Block Screw Term Blade
-Blue Sea 7187 100 Amp Circuit Breaker Surface Mount 285 Series

Way more to come! Stay tuned!

http://youtu.be/HEYYmqNazI0

http://youtu.be/FSQSTj9igq0

Old 03-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Lift it up!!!! haha
Old 03-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Lift it up!!!! haha
more like slam it down a bit. haha
Old 03-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #4
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
more like slam it down a bit. haha
You should. It looks sweet right now but would look like a BAMF if it was flush to the ground haha
Old 03-06-2012, 08:34 AM   #5
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see the underglow and grille lights! Also HUGE Improvement on the lights! Great Job OP!! Love the Superwhites!!
Old 03-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Let's see the underglow and grille lights! Also HUGE Improvement on the lights! Great Job OP!! Love the Superwhites!!
Oh yeah meant to say that in my post haha. Got distracted with my lift comment though . Throw some night shots in there!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #7
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to get some better pictures. I need a better camera for night shots.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #8
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Looks Good. Most Here don't like underglow. I still do though!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks Good. Most Here don't like underglow. I still do though!
I really just did it for fun and it was fun doing all the wiring and hooking it up. I made the whole kit myself for under 25 so Its not like it took all my money haha but like you said a lot of people don't like it on trucks.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #11
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
UNDER $25?!?!?!?!? Keep Going........
All you need is wire,Led strips, and a switch. you can get all for under $25
Old 03-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #12

Firefighter:
Where did you get your strips? I wonder if they are bright enough for my truck. I have a 3 inch lift. If you like lights you should look at RAPR's truck. His are sweet!!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where did you get your strips? I wonder if they are bright enough for my truck. I have a 3 inch lift. If you like lights you should look at RAPR's truck. His are sweet!!

well the ones I have are pretty bright but I don't have a lift. I bet these will work.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #15
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
well the ones I have are pretty bright but I don't have a lift. I bet these will work.
How about i fly you into mass for a day and you can throw some white ones on the bottom of my taco and blue in the grill
Old 03-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
How about i fly you into mass for a day and you can throw some white ones on the bottom of my taco and blue in the grill
Old 04-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #18
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
what flowmaster you have on there?
Old 04-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #19
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Kazera rims...

18 x what width and what backspacing? Those look killer.
What tires are those?
Old 04-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #20
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Kazera rims...

18 x what width and what backspacing? Those look killer.
What tires are those?
Thanks!I will have to check tomorrow when there is light out, I don't remember what it is exactly, I have been meaning to write it down on here, people seem to like these rims a lot.