Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

They fixed my Maxima build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 08:45 AM   #41
switch808 is on a distinguished road

switch808's Tacoma Gallery
I parked next to you today. haha. I'm from Hawaii too. Nice rig!

Old 04-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #42
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by switch808 View Post
I parked next to you today. haha. I'm from Hawaii too. Nice rig!

I was pleasantly surprised by how many UH people are up here! I actually sit next to a mechanical engineering engineer from UH who I did my senior design project with heh heh
Old 05-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #43
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Camera 3x mod

Here is the next big mod I did to my Taco....
So having a back up camera is nice...but having a backup, front, and right side camera is even better! I figured if you dont have someone riding shotgun then the hardest side of your truck to spot is the right...so I put a camera in the right mirror so I can see just how close that tree rock etc really is.

rotary switch for the camera

Camera in the mirror (I need to redo the RTV around the camera cut out)

front view
Old 05-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #44
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
subbed, i like the camera in the mirror, a rental (infiniti qx56) had them and it was nice to have when we had to park that tank.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #45
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
subbed, i like the camera in the mirror, a rental (infiniti qx56) had them and it was nice to have when we had to park that tank.
I originally saw a land rover with 5 cams and got the idea
Old 05-28-2013, 11:28 PM   #46
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
I was pretty dang impressed by this thing last weekend. Not sure if it was the driving or the rig but nicely done.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #47
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
I was pretty dang impressed by this thing last weekend. Not sure if it was the driving or the rig but nicely done.
Ha thanks! Must be tha Hawaii plates and the mana they bring heh heh
Old 09-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #48
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Time lapse ftw!!

Nice rig
Old 09-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #49
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
Time lapse ftw!!

Nice rig
Thanks! I wish I could have gotten a complete one...but still fun!
Old 09-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #50
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post
Here is the next big mod I did to my Taco....
So having a back up camera is nice...but having a backup, front, and right side camera is even better! I figured if you dont have someone riding shotgun then the hardest side of your truck to spot is the right...so I put a camera in the right mirror so I can see just how close that tree rock etc really is.

rotary switch for the camera

Camera in the mirror (I need to redo the RTV around the camera cut out)

front view
That mirror camera is dope man... This is why I hate/love TW lol.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #51
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
That mirror camera is dope man... This is why I hate/love TW lol.
Thanks! I know what you mean with TW heh heh
Old 03-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #52
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post
I love otrattw switches....

Where did you move the dimmer to, or did you just hardwire it to max setting?
I'm thinking of doing 2LO mod and locker anytime, but running out of blanks.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:45 AM   #53
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Where did you move the dimmer to, or did you just hardwire it to max setting?
I'm thinking of doing 2LO mod and locker anytime, but running out of blanks.
Heh yea I ran out of blanks so the dimmer switch is just stuffed in my dash behind the pull out change drawer. I am thinking of either mounting them in my sunglasses holder or cut some new blanks below all of the switches there on the left.

Products Discussed in this Thread