Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

They fixed my Maxima build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
They fixed my Maxima build

Hi all, first time Tacoma owner finally, long time fan. I picked up my truck back in October 2011. I previously had a black 03 nissan maxima, fun car, but alas no truck. My friends knew I was in the market for a truck, but I didnt tell anyone I had ordered a brand new tacoma. I told my coworkers I had to take off one morning because my maxima was having issues, I go to the dealer, trade in my maxima, and drive away with a tacoma. I get back to work, and tell them "hey look they fixed my maxima!" heh heh.

Damn tacomaworld.... the mods started almost immediately heh heh.

Here is is the day i drove it off the lot, TRD sport (no more off roads left sadly, but I dig the color matched parts) DCSB V6 6spd

next was replacing the sport rims with some offroad ones, and some GY Duratrack tires. Did that after 300 miles.

next was some waterproof leds in the bed

I installed some VisionX rocklights. The whole flashing deal is kinda ricer, but I dig them just being on to be able to see.

I love otrattw switches....

rear rigid duallys for back up lights

front 6in led light bar

i am using a pretty craptastic mount for that front light until I get an aftermarket plate bumper and then I wont mind drilling proper light holes

front camera, wired into rearview mirror. I did the anytime back up camera mod, and then added another switch so I can switch between the back up cam and forward cam.

Now time for a little lift....
After hearing all of the good reviews about Down South Motorsports and wheelers, I got my lift through them. Front King CO's and rear Foxs from DSM and alcan leafs from Wheelers. Super bumps and camburg UCA's will be coming too once wheelers gets them instock.

Once I get a chance I will add some before lift and after lift pics as well

That is it for now... but in the future I will be adding a plate bumper, either Demello or Elite.... still deciding, snorkel, some relentless sliders, supercharger maybe heh heh.

Enjoy and thanks for checking out my build!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #4
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Looks good!
thanks!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Sick build so far.....those sliders are gonna look pimp!
hell yea! I cant wait
Old 03-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post
[/URL]
Thats a sick shot right there!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Thats a sick shot right there!
Thanks! I love getting photos like that with the black paint.... just a pain in the ass keeping it clean heh heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Nice!
thanks!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Nice looking truck you got there! Your rims look fresh as anything!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacolover443 View Post
Damn. Nice looking truck you got there! Your rims look fresh as anything!
good taste in blacked out rims and duratracks as well! heh heh.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #11
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good taste in blacked out rims and duratracks as well! heh heh.
Haha yep. They are both awesome haha .
Old 03-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
n00b waffle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Jsu...ature=youtu.be

the start of my front and rear lift... camera died at the end of each sadly... but hey its something
Old 03-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #13
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
that's effin sick!
the truck looks bad ass!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #14
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Jsu...ature=youtu.be

the start of my front and rear lift... camera died at the end of each sadly... but hey its something
Those leafs are a PITA to R&R without an extra set of hands.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #15
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I love the vid and that's a hell of a first post.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:38 AM   #16
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Those leafs are a PITA to R&R without an extra set of hands.
tell me about it.....heh. Ive got the bloody knuckles to prove it. I am a big mountain biker, so I am use to working on those, and by comparison one leaf spring weighs more than my entire downhill race bike heh heh. I figured a friend would help, but I was so anxious to install, that I couldnt wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
that's effin sick!
the truck looks bad ass!
Thanks!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:39 AM   #17
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I love the vid and that's a hell of a first post.
thanks! I will try to keep it updated, plus more videos!
Old 03-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #19
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Haha cool vid bro.
thanks!
Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 AM   #20
n00b waffle

nothing like driving a tacoma through paradise

Products Discussed in this Thread