Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kidd's 2012 SW build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
bump this one...

job or no job this local boy is outta here in july!!! lol putting together the shipping quotes for the truck and looking at one way tickets from PDX to KOA. aurite.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #23
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
bump this one...

job or no job this local boy is outta here in july!!! lol putting together the shipping quotes for the truck and looking at one way tickets from PDX to KOA. aurite.
Solid Shaun....brah, Imma have to come BI then? Check out some property on the north side.

Keep me posted my bradda. I'll see if HELCO got any spots open on the energy side.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #24
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Solid Shaun....brah, Imma have to come BI then? Check out some property on the north side.

Keep me posted my bradda. I'll see if HELCO got any spots open on the energy side.
yup!!! then we can go fish and catch some nabeta!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #26
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. I love your choice of wheels and tires.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:24 AM   #27
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen you get a lot of hate on this forum from what I have seen, but you have really good taste. Very similar taste and style as yours truly.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #29
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
trucks looks great man! further reinforces why i went with bronze on white as well. Also u gave me the idea to remove my center caps and they look much better
Old 03-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #30
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
trucks looks great man! further reinforces why i went with bronze on white as well. Also u gave me the idea to remove my center caps and they look much better
Thanks brutha Gus. Just an FYI, I had to paint my hubs since I didn't install the centercaps....was a little rusty. I cleaned and prepped before spraying high temp flat black.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #31
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Do the 275/65/18s rub anywhere when turning or reversing?
Old 03-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #32
Cpt. Bubbleguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Looks great. Do the 275/65/18s rub anywhere when turning or reversing?
Thanks KPT. Yes they did rub on the lower portion of the front fenders. I trimmed a couple inches off and it's good to go now. While I haven't had it OR, there is no rubbing on the street, even turning onto an incline.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #33
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
You have a beautiful build going on here.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #34
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Damn those wheels look awesome...where did you buy them from?

Also, can you post some "cutoff" pics for the HIDs?

Looking good man, all nice mods so far...
Old 03-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #35
Cpt. Bubbleguts

AlphaEcko - Thanks my brutha. I'm really enjoying this new Tacoma. I got lots more planned......just need the time to get to putting it all in.

Cinto - Mahalo! The wheels are from FN Wheels. LINK. They are awesome guys to deal with. The wheels are top shelf. Lightweight, well made, look great IMO.

The cut-off....I haven't gotten around to taking the pics. I gotta get my tripod back for night shots. Truth be told, there isn't much of a cut-off since I'm not using projectors, but it's hella bright and non-offensive from what people I've followed have reported back to me. Again, I'll try to get some pics.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #37
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Very clean brother, I like that everything is simple and sleek. Good choice on the bronze and white combo. I have to say, I am one extremely picky dude and not that it matters cuz it's you're truck but this is one build that I've read and approved of every upgrade so far. Keep at it man
Old 03-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Very clean brother, I like that everything is simple and sleek. Good choice on the bronze and white combo. I have to say, I am one extremely picky dude and not that it matters cuz it's you're truck but this is one build that I've read and approved of every upgrade so far. Keep at it man

of course!!! have you seen kidd's other rides? building a tacoma is gonna be cake for him!! lol
Old 03-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #40
crouton327 is on a distinguished road

Name: ricky bobby
crouton327's Tacoma Gallery
sick taco my braddah!

Products Discussed in this Thread