Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bama_TACO's 06 Indigo Ink DCLB Prerunner Sport

Old 03-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Bama_TACO's 06 Indigo Ink DCLB Prerunner Sport

Let me start by saying this is my previous Tacoma. Sold it wanting to save money on gas. 9 months later I said "screw gas, I want a truck again".

The day I bought it. It had the 20s on it with 275/60/20 Bridgestone HL Alenzas. I knew they wouldn't be on the truck long. While the Enkei's do look good, I just have never been fond of 20s on a Tacoma. Took off the bug guard 30 minutes after I bought it. It had a 2" spacer lift which I will remove later and install 5100s. It was also sitting nose high.

Wheeler 1.5" AAL added to the back.

Sold the 20s on Thursday. New tires weren't coming until Monday. What a wait. Roof rack installed.

New tires are here. 275/70/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 on FJ 17x7 1/2. I had originally ordered General Grabbers 2s but they were on backorder.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
1. roll tide good sir.
2. so glad you replaced the 20's with the stock sport rims much better.
3. love the roof rack too.
good job
Old 03-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Can you get a straight on side shit of the truck? I'm going crazy over my upcoming tire purchase with all the sizes models etc... thanks!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to assume you meant "side shot"