Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

AaronArf's 2012 DCSB Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #22
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the comments guys! I do want to do a BHLM, with Retro's but want to wait for the 2012 head lights to be easier to get a hold of in case I mess one up.

Here are some new pictures I took today after I cleaned the truck with the Beefed sliders installed.

The sun was not cooperating with me for these, or the Barcelona red is just not photogenic!

Old 04-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #23
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
The hell were you??
Old 04-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #24
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
The hell were you??
Dam Neck
Old 04-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #25
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Dam Neck

I didn't think you could get that close to the water...then I realized
Old 04-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #27

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post

I didn't think you could get that close to the water...then I realized
Lol. That's actually on the "regular" side of base, I just hopped the curb and backed up next to the lake. MP's drove by a few times but didn't say anything.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #28
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
That is a sick ass ride!!! Love the sliders, tires, and lift. Did u have to extend the brake lines at all after the 6 in lift? I'm still a lift noob if that common knowledge...sory.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #29

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
That is a sick ass ride!!! Love the sliders, tires, and lift. Did u have to extend the brake lines at all after the 6 in lift? I'm still a lift noob if that common knowledge...sory.
Appreciate it,

The lift kit comes with "extender" brackets so you can use the stock lines, I plan to upgrade to extended stainless steel line sooner then later.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #30
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, u get it from a vendor here? I'm gonna start scouting lift kits for my 12.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #31

Navy:
I found the best price for my lift at the time was from mudflaps.com
Old 04-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #32
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
absolutely awesome man. My favorite db lift build by far! very jealous.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #33
( . Y . ) = :)
TacoTRD420 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jake
TacoTRD420's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TacoTRD420
Nice truck... One of the best looking Tacomas I seen. Its making miss my old tacoma.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #34
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful looking truck. Glad to see Barcelona Representing! Now you gonna supercharge that thing?
Old 04-25-2012, 11:36 PM   #36
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Supercharger is the only way to go. I love that thing, especially the sound it makes when your digging really deep and wanting to hit the century mark!!!

Not that ever done that, or would condone that kind of dangerous and childish behavior. Ever! We are what you call professionals!!! LOL
Old 04-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #38
Toyota Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
i'll get my s/c...when i win the lottery of course!!!!

I work for the lottery, does that count?
Join Now!

The few, the proud, the Supercharged!

Lol!
Old 04-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #39
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
realistically i will spend my 5k on a daily driver....especially since i got a 60 mile commute for a job lined up back in hawaii lol.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #40

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
realistically i will spend my 5k on a daily driver....especially since i got a 60 mile commute for a job lined up back in hawaii lol.
Thats what I have my honda for, I drive the truck like 2 or 3 times a week because I do 60-70 miles a day. Just so hard to drive my 96 civic instead of my truck...so lately I've been driving the truck more. Kind of defeats the purpose of a beater.

I spend more time on the high way then I do trails so, for me re-gearing isn't a MUST do.

I'm thinking super charger after my next deployment....my next addition is going to be ordering my full size spare & matching XD rim and coming up with a way to mount it in the bed. (Thinking Y-ratchet strap, and using a toyota d rings) Just hurts to spend $500 on a spare tire. I need that before taking any trips with it, or hitting the trails.

Thanks for all the compliments, I love the truck!

Products Discussed in this Thread