Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

AaronArf's 2012 DCSB Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #42
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Small update, put in an additional D-ring and used a Beard Y strap to mount my fullsize spare in the bed. This has been done since May, finally decided to update my thread

Simple yet effective, easy to move around and does not obstruct the bed with any mounts etc.. if I need to use the bed "on the fly"
Old 10-23-2012, 06:02 AM   #45
bjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bradley
bjhn83's Tacoma Gallery
This has to be the best looking 6" on TW. Truck looks awesome man. It almost looks like an impulse red in some of those pics, not that I'm biased or anything . I've always been a fan of the red on black on my truck. Some BHLM, and black or removed badges would look sick.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #46
Banned
Prof. Turgeson is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Prof. Turgeson's Tacoma Gallery
Could be the best build so far...

Agree with the previous post. PM'd you with some questions.

This build is clean, but still has that bad-ass look to it. Looking forward to getting educated on this lift and getting it installed on my '12 DC. After that, time for the super charger!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #47
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhn83 View Post
This has to be the best looking 6" on TW. Truck looks awesome man. It almost looks like an impulse red in some of those pics, not that I'm biased or anything . I've always been a fan of the red on black on my truck. Some BHLM, and black or removed badges would look sick.
I really appreciate it. I love this truck, Barcelona red isn't very popular and I just don't know why.

I can't decide about the BHLM. Most definitely will do a retrofit eventually, but still undecided on painting the housings. The Tacoma badges on the door I think look good -- Needed something shiny to go along with the bolts on my wheels.

I need to add some pictures of my Wet Okole's installed and a few other things

Prof.-- Responded to your PM!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #48
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
oh so sexy
Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #50
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I want 35s but don't want 6 inch lift. Can't wait to see the retrofit on your rig
Old 11-28-2012, 01:55 AM   #51

Navy:
The retros should look awesome. I can't wait to have headlights that are bright again, Last car had HID's and I've missed them! Thanks for the help

I think I'm done for awhile with mods....well after I order ALCAN leafs. Damn TW...not good for trying to save money.

I wish I would have went with a 3"...could have had a nice set up for less $$. I still like it but next time I'm going another route.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #52
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. Ambiguous did a good job on these. When I bought my Tacoma in may this year I told my wife I was keeping it stock and I'm already balls deep into mods lol. Plate bumpers by Tyler next. I like your build though the 6 inch with 35s look sick, you going to run 4.56?
Old 12-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #53

Navy:
Re-gear is down the road with lockers and all that other super expensive stuff. I've been eyeing those plate bumpers... Definitely the way to go for the 2012+
Old 01-18-2013, 02:19 AM   #54
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
I really appreciate it. I love this truck, Barcelona red isn't very popular and I just don't know why.

I can't decide about the BHLM. Most definitely will do a retrofit eventually, but still undecided on painting the housings. The Tacoma badges on the door I think look good -- Needed something shiny to go along with the bolts on my wheels.

I need to add some pictures of my Wet Okole's installed and a few other things

Prof.-- Responded to your PM!
Do it! Lve my retrofits. How did those brake lines work out? I am about to install my spindles and need to order a set of brake lines!
Old 01-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #55

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
Do it! Lve my retrofits. How did those brake lines work out? I am about to install my spindles and need to order a set of brake lines!
Currently waiting on my BHLM & retrofit by Ambiguous.

Haven't installed my lines yet, or my ubolt flip kit but they look real nice! Won't be installing them for another 6 months once I return from my deployment. Will also be doing ALCAN 6" lift leaf packs at the same time.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #56

Navy:
Here are some offroad shots in the snow - Upstate New York.

Waiting on my buddy to edit and send me the gopro footage.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #57
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Currently waiting on my BHLM & retrofit by Ambiguous.

Haven't installed my lines yet, or my ubolt flip kit but they look real nice! Won't be installing them for another 6 months once I return from my deployment. Will also be doing ALCAN 6" lift leaf packs and at the same time.
Nice. Deployment money is always nice to spend! Where is the ubolt flip kit from?
Old 01-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #58

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
Nice. Deployment money is always nice to spend! Where is the ubolt flip kit from?
All Pro flip kit I snagged on black friday. I'd have the leafs ordered and installed already but I'm supposed to leave on deployment soon. Boo. Also thinking about a rear bumper with tire swing out so I can free my bed of the monster spare taking up the entire thing.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #59
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck makes mine jealous lol nice truck bro
Old 01-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #60
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
That truck looks huge!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread