Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

AaronArf's 2012 DCSB Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #101
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck!!!! shout out to my brah in chesapeake!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #102
YotakingO is on a distinguished road
YotakingO's Tacoma Gallery
Kick ass ride bro!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #103
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
New pics from a few weeks ago..trip to the Outerbanks, NC

Pictures of my most recent mod: Alcan Springs

Stock Vs. Alcan

Stock leafs with Fabtech 6" rear (Add a leaf and blocks)

New set up
Side profile after springs

Truck and the bike
Old 07-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #104
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
New pics from a few weeks ago..trip to the Outerbanks, NC

Pictures of my most recent mod: Alcan Springs

Stock Vs. Alcan

Stock leafs with Fabtech 6" rear (Add a leaf and blocks)

New set up
Side profile after springs
first one would make an amazing sig pic. makes me wanna go back to the beach
Old 07-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #105
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
As Always ........ badass
Old 07-03-2013, 10:51 AM   #106
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Thanks guys, good call on the sig pic !
Old 07-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #107
WindRiver is on a distinguished road
WindRiver's Tacoma Gallery
Aaron...you have one sweet ride. I love what you have 'created'.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #109

Navy:
No vibes post Alcans....that was before i did em
Old 07-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #110

Navy:
Couple of new pics from OBX last weekend.

First time "offroad" with the new leafs, they perform so much better then stock.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #111
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Man I love your truck!!!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #112
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck Aaron! I look forward to seeing it at the meet in Oct. (I assume you are going...)
LOVE the OBX! Spent a ton of time there growing up!! Great pics!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #113

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Sick truck Aaron! I look forward to seeing it at the meet in Oct. (I assume you are going...)
LOVE the OBX! Spent a ton of time there growing up!! Great pics!

Thanks! OBX is awesome, best beach I've been to is Ocracoke Island!

I do plan on going up to the meet, it should be a good time.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #114

Navy:

Old 10-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #115
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck bro!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #116
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2012 4x4 Double Cab Short bed TRD Sport upgrade package w/ ENTUNE
Link to Mod list:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4870280

Current Pics:

Link to more of the most recent pics (June 2013)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7113642

2012 Upstate NY Winter Trip

Old Pics
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6307712
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4883260
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/213614-aaronarfs-2012-dcsb-build-4.html#post6478063

Picked up 11/21/11

A week later....Fabtech 6" lift and 35's

FLYZEYE "2012 Black V2W" Interior Dash light installed (Blue/White & Red Halos)

Relocated Trailer harness w/ brackets from member YUMATRD

Bye bye stock tube steps

[img]
BEEFED Medium width bolt on sliders w/ kick outs coated with LINE-X Premiuim

sliders installed!

886 Fog Light mod (left) vs. CSJumper LED Reverse Light (Right)

Armor Tech Offroad Hi-lift bed rail mount & Hi-Lift 48" Xtreme Jack

Spare mounted with Beard Racing Y-Strap & Additional OEM Toyota D-Rings

Retrofitted headlights by TW member Ambiguous (FXR Projectors, Apollo Shrouds, LED Halo's, BHLM)

Alcan Springs Custom built 6" Leafs, All Pro Flip and OCtaco Stainless lines
can i haz
Old 10-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #117
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I would of sat on the tailgate and watched the waves go by!!!!!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #118

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
I would of sat on the tailgate and watched the waves go by!!!!!
Spend most of my time on the ferry airing up my tires
Old 10-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #119
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Saw you this morning heading to work...I was in the Mustang...trucks looking great!
Old 10-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #120

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Saw you this morning heading to work...I was in the Mustang...trucks looking great!
Thanks! I need to come check out that rear bumper one day Looks great but not sure how a 35x12.50 would look hanging off the back

Products Discussed in this Thread