Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

WILDlandTACO Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #201
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Juan where are you ?? I miss you !! Lol . Might sound gay but true. Lol
Old 05-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #203
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
haha that would be clutch or little kiddy pool in the back of his truck
Lol
Old 05-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #204
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
I like your built thread too Juan . When I'm ready you have to help me built mine
Old 05-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #205
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
I like your built thread too Juan . When I'm ready you have to help me built mine
You need to get little more Brappness on your truck like juan
Old 05-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #206
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying !! Lol
Old 05-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #208
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea he know but he is in the process of moving out of his house. He is a maybe on the list.
I talked to him and he told me he might do a different run somewhere else but this one was a maybe
Old 05-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #210
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Juan where are you ?? I miss you !! Lol . Might sound gay but true. Lol
Sorry Ive been doing a lot of lately and also job searching I quit my other job
Old 05-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #211
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I talked to him and he told me he might do a different run somewhere else but this one was a maybe
what is his number btw??? i need to get it.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #213
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
what is his number btw??? i need to get it.
If your talking about Tom I don't have his number
Old 05-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #215
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
He Sigi you get your armor yet
Old 05-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #216
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Today while I was working my bumper accidentally poked a hole in my radiator
So I used that puddy or black stick looking thing in the second pick and then I put it were the hole was it was a small hole but I put a lot of puddy on it and pushed it in so it would plug up the leak and wait 2 hours for it to dry.
Then after all the fluids drained I poured some of that stop leak and new radiator fluid and gunna test drive it right now to see how it goes
Old 05-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #217
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

So far so good the patch seems to be working I'll keep updated on this and hopefully i don't have to buy a new radiator
Old 05-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #218
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully that works honey, i mean homie.LOL . Was it a big hole???
Old 05-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #219
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

It was pencil tip size and I over did it on the puddy so it stays on so far so good but off roading I don't think it would hold because the vibration

And you get your armor Sigi Yet
Old 05-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #220
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Not yet. This week coming up they should arrive . So hopefully I'll have my armor by next sat.

Products Discussed in this Thread