Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

WILDlandTACO Build

Old 07-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #361
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosallday View Post
pizza cutter wheels haha
Hey man whats up haven't seen you in a while hows the 4runner
Old 07-01-2012, 04:30 PM   #362
tacosallday is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
tacosallday's Tacoma Gallery
not much. its great redid the suspension on it now im figuring what motor i want to swap in it. any ideas?
Old 07-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #364
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You have the 3.0 right My buddy Mario is doing the 3.4 swap on his runner once he blows his 3.0
Old 07-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #365
thats what i was thinking until i thought of going old skool benz turbo diesel
Old 07-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #366
no its 22r
Old 07-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #367
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Okay I would do the diesel swap and then convert it to run on veggie oil that be sweet .
I love diesel motor just because how torquey they are
Old 07-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #368
thats what is most likely to happen. i have to find a good shop to do the work for me
Old 07-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #369
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Either way both are gunna cost money but if you go with the diesel swap easy to make power just turn up the fuel pump,aftermarket injectors, boost control and little things that dont cost much to give it power
Old 07-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #370
very true. hopefully i will have a swap done soon and be complete with the truck in 3-4 months
Old 07-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #377
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Pics of some 5125 that. I just got off a first gen. This the process of fitting first gen. Shocks too a second gen you have to get new 5/8 bushing it's easy to take out the old onejust hammer it out and then you'll need the eye to Stem adapter there yeah go I you got an question just ask
Old 07-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #379
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

You might like the bumpstops there 4 1/2 inches tall and just drill hole on the center strike pad on the frame and then cut the stock one off I'll take a pick right now