Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

WILDlandTACO Build

Old 02-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #542
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery

My buddy helped me weld up my 78in trail gear sliders took about about 5 hours but we got it next is paint
Old 04-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #545
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Juan do you know where those gorman fire pictures are???
I need to update my build haha it's been awhile and not sure we're the pics are
Old 04-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #547
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post

Hell yeah!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #548
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Ill post pick of my new front bumper and rear later. All that's left is to install my uppers and then I got some used Bfg I still need to install I'm waiting for my donut to wear out
Old 04-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #552
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

I still need to some work on it I'm just gunna spray paint it. I'm building new on later on when I get some more money and time
Old 04-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #556
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i would if you have the ability ^
My buddy ran out of gas on his welder and I refilled it for him its just I don't have time I'm always working. When I'm off my buddy it working
Old 04-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #560
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

I will I'd need to barrow my buddy welder and get alot metal if you were down we could build one at your house ill but all the naterail first and if you like the bumper than charge you cost of the material