Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

WILDlandTACO Build

Old 04-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
WILDlandTACO Build

How she sits today my build thread is not organized hope ya like it

Cal mini trucks sell a lot of Toyota parts more info on Page 15

If need to regear check out these guys (yotamaster.com) page 14 description

Mods so far
Suspension
- saw 2.5 coilovers
- icon progressive add-a-leaf
- bilstein 5125 rear

Little mods
- Spidertrax 1.25 wheelspacers
- cobra cb with a 8 foot whip antenna (page 9 to see description on how to tune)
- custom bedextender/tire rack
- custom square tubing bumpers pics. (pages 1-3)
- class 3 hitch installed with 4pin connector
- ken wood head unit double din
- b&m T-handle shifter nob
- mag light holder mod
- bedlined tail gate page 16
- black head lights added page 21

Proformance
-3" urd exhaust

Future mod/ to do list

1.Sliders
2. new upper arms
3. Re design front bumper vs 2.0
Old 04-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

To start off stock with 265 nitto a/t

Painted rear stock bumper with bedliner and you can some what see my cb antenna mount.

B&m shifter T-handle and cb install.
then I added this stupid under bite thing that doesn't do anything. I ended up destroying it on a rock no pics. And also installed my ken wood head unit myself so proud.And also added a sport hood
Old 04-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

This was the bumper when I first made it and raw then tested it out in Gorman next week I'm gunna redesign it.

the third pic is how my truck sits with 2.5 saw and rear custom bumper and also icon rear progressive add a leaf and tool boxs.I'll take some more pics little later but
Old 04-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #7
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
their is the brapness with the bumper i was looking for. How about the shock btw?? nice stuffness of the tire in the back of truck on the bottom pic
Old 04-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
their is the brapness with the bumper i was looking for. How about the shock btw?? nice stuffness of the tire in the back of truck on the bottom pic
That was a Gorman trip number 1 before we set up camp good times and the shocks are still at bilstein pissed and then I'm gunna make my bumper more high clearance I'm hoping next week all I'm doing chop the bottom of it and do few things maybe get ready for a winch
Old 04-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Hopefully pretty soon these baby are getting installed and next will be some timbers bumps up front and the hydraulic bumps in the rear.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post

Hopefully pretty soon these baby are getting installed and next will be some timbers bumps up front and the hydraulic bumps in the rear.

look beast man
Old 04-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #17
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
any weekend man hopefully i can get mike to go this time
Once I get my shocks and I come over with donuts we'll talk about it more
Old 04-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #19
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

That was only pic I had from the first trip haha and next trip ill hit him if he's down to camp