Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Dark Knight Build

Old 01-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #21
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
How much was the Bestop man? I like the look.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #22
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
How much was the Bestop man? I like the look.
I got it for around $450 2 years ago but i think it has gone up a little. It is a great top and versitile
Old 01-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #23
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool cool. Is it easy to remove?
Old 01-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #24
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
Cool I love those fogs that is really dope. There's a guy on XRU that did a different version of the dark knight mod.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ht=dark+knight
Old 01-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #26
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Cool cool. Is it easy to remove?
Yea its easy, only takes about 10 min to take the windows out and fold down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinyens View Post
Cool I love those fogs that is really dope. There's a guy on XRU that did a different version of the dark knight mod.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ht=dark+knight
Didnt know there was a mod called Dark Knight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Truck looks bad a$$ man.
Thanks duck
Old 01-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #27
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I got it for around $450 2 years ago but i think it has gone up a little. It is a great top and versitile
damn man i just called desert rat in tucson for a quote on a bestop shell for my 04 taco and he said mid 800s. i dont know if that place is just pricey or if they are really that pricey now. i can probably make one for about 150.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #28

How much was the light bar man? It's simple and sexy. I want it.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #29
East Bound and Down

Quote:
How much was the light bar man? It's simple and sexy. I want it.
Word the nfab light bar (PN: T054LB) was, I think, $160 direct from nfab. always go direct with them they are great to work with.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #30

Sound good man! Thanks for all the info!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #32
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
New skyjacker lift (pn tc530stks) .......the tear-down starts Sat
Nice lookin setup
Old 03-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #34
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
staying tuned for pics. Nice set up.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #36
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is going to look sweet and hopefully you will get some nice pics for the totm. im right behind you on my lift im picking it up this sunday.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:13 AM   #38
East Bound and Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Truck is going to look sweet and hopefully you will get some nice pics for the totm. im right behind you on my lift im picking it up this sunday.
sweet!!! your truck is going to look great. What lift did you get?
Old 03-06-2009, 06:37 AM   #39
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
King coilovers with tc uca's and i might be getting rear icons and aal