Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Greenbergler's Build Rounds 1&2

Old 04-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Greenbergler's Build Rounds 1&2

heres my build for my 07 DCLB prerunner. not much but its something.
i got the truck in november of 2011 and the previous owner had a stereo put in it

as it sat before it got totaled. in december 2012

here it is the day i got it pretty much all stock except the stereo

it already had this installed

next i ordered the all weather floor mats for the front and back

next came the stickers haha but two is the max for me

then i did the quick and easy tailgate hose clamp mod

then i scored on a sweet deal and got this light bar for free!

then i wanted to do something to my truck after looking on this website for awhile so i decided to to the foglight anytime mod

i got tired of all the chrome emblems on my truck so i decided to plasti dip all of them. probly the scariest mod ive done so far haha

and FINALLY after a few months driving around looking like an idiot with a light bar with no lights i got four lights!

wired them up to these switches for now. i wanna maybe get some better looking switches eventually

lights off

lights on

once you do a few things to your truck you dont wanna stop so i dipped my lower valence

im really happy with the way it turned out

FINALLY did the BHLM with the help from a buddy and it looks 100x better

got my lift put on thanks to Manwithoutaplan, Hiatt1991! and also took off my running boards

dipped my wheels for now until i can get black rims.

One of the saddest days of my life..

NEW TRUCK! 08 4x4 DCLB time to start building it up again

got ahold of some plasti dip

and got some roof racks

built a custom roof rack with lights on it.

went out to the desert for a little fun and did some wheeling

just got around to doing the BHLM

me and my bro went ahead and made my satoshi yesterday

added my "TOYOTA" emblem

had jerez work his magic on my interior lights

got this afe CAI for a steal. $120 with 3k miles on it

no pictures but wired up an abs kill switch

wired up some bed lights. super easy and only costs $15

just finished up doing the diff breather mod today

Old 04-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Dope! And i have yet to see you around walnut and I'm there pretty much everyday
Old 04-17-2012, 11:13 PM   #4
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
where the hell did this come from?

and how does it mount?

its from www.defianttruckproducts.com. the guy that builds them needed a tacoma to take pictures to show off his product so in return for letting him use my truck he gave me this it. im pretty sure it mounts to the frame of the truck. he bolted some brackets to the frame and then bolted the bar to the brackets
Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #5
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Dude your truck is comming along SICK!!!! I demand to see you driveing in Walnut. I live up the street from stater bros! Lol
Old 04-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Dude your truck is comming along SICK!!!! I demand to see you driveing in Walnut. I live up the street from stater bros! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Dope! And i have yet to see you around walnut and I'm there pretty much everyday
thanks guys! im surprised i havent seen you guys either im always looking out for other modded tacomas that are on here but have yet to see one haha. i dont usually drive around walnut to often im usually in orange county whenever i do something. but hiatt i have family that live up at the top of sunset bluff across from stater bros
Old 04-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #7
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
thanks guys! im surprised i havent seen you guys either im always looking out for other modded tacomas that are on here but have yet to see one haha. i dont usually drive around walnut to often im usually in orange county whenever i do something. but hiatt i have family that live up at the top of sunset bluff across from stater bros
Peach blossom?
Old 04-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Peach blossom?
yup thats the street they live on! you make a right at the top of the hill and they live on the left
Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #9
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
When are you going to "help" me do my lights. I put the help in " " because i'm fully expecting you to do them for me haha.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholito View Post
When are you going to "help" me do my lights. I put the help in " " because i'm fully expecting you to do them for me haha.
well johnny "helped" me do mine so well have to get together and do them haha and fix mine while were at it haha
Old 05-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #11

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see the lift!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #12

One of the saddest days of my life..

Old 12-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #13
Buff0957 is on a distinguished road
Buff0957's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you are ok. The truck can be fixed. Let us know how everything is.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff0957 View Post
I hope you are ok. The truck can be fixed. Let us know how everything is.
The good thing is i wasnt in the truck. it was parked on the street and got hit by some dumbass in a pos civic and he fled the scene
Old 12-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #15
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Did they get the guy? Updates on your truck? Doesn't look major, although it snapped the driveshaft so I'm guessing new rear end?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #16
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
He said the price to repair it is as much as the value of the truck so I think they're going to total it new truck tho lol
Old 12-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Did they get the guy? Updates on your truck? Doesn't look major, although it snapped the driveshaft so I'm guessing new rear end?
last i heard from the cops they didnt get him. and on wednesday the cost of the damage was at 97% of the value of the truck so its pretty much totalled. and yeah like jerez said ill probly be getting a new truck and this time a year newer and 4x4 so it might be a good thing haha
Old 12-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #18

NEW TRUCK! 08 4x4 DCLB time to start building it up again

Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 AM   #19

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery