LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My wallet sinkhole

Old 04-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Cool My wallet sinkhole

07 Toyota Tacoma
TRD OR
-Bought it with 63XXX now it has 70XXX miles
-automatic
-Speedway blue
I bought it used back in December of 2011, and have never been happier with any vehicle I've owned before. Now I just need to get it perfect! I'm slowly getting there! went a few different directions at first but I finally found what I wanted. I spent WAY to much money, if I would do it again, I would actually make a plan, and do the research to get what I wanted the first time!

today (11/08/2013)

(01/27/2013)

day I bought it (bro tastic

Mods
-Painted front grille, Removed billet chrome valence to show the black plastic
-Painted rear bumper
-16 inch TRD "beadlocks" wrapped in 315/75/16 Nitto Trail Grapplers
-stubby antenna
-Fox 2.5x8 coilover
-OME Dakars
-De-Badged
-ATO hybrid bumper
-ALL-PRO long travel
-Bamf Shock relocation
-12" 2.0 king smooties with resis
-u bolt flip kit
- 3 red ring HID offroad lights
- aero turbine muffler

Ordered-
-Brother fixed me up an 11 grille and painted it speedway blue for me

Dreams-
37s haha

Thanks Anton for the install and DGB fabrication in Yelm, WA. Check them out they do great work and keep you well informed of progress!

Anywho thanks for looking
Old 05-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck, has a lot of potential
Old 06-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Slowly de-chroming my truck

had to chop the old ARB it was rubbing the tires on bumps

Old 10-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
some UPDATES!

Old 10-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Some UPDATES indeed! Looks great man! Bumper = boner!!!
Yea I love it now, It no longer has a super lean in the front and those HIDs are bright as hell
Old 01-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #8
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Went wheeling today!

Old 07-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #9
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Another quick update, Ordered ATO hybrid bumper, All-pro sliders, B.A.M.F shock relocation kit and some 12" 2.0 smoothies to go with it.. Also have an Aero force 2525 waiting to be installed.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #10
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for the updates ..... Think I might be going in that exact same direction.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #11
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Sub'd for the updates ..... Think I might be going in that exact same direction.
Yea, hopefully it comes together nicely.. I was looking at trail worthy fab wheels and tires also, possibly 37s in the future but you never know haha
Old 08-31-2013, 04:06 AM   #12
frycook's Tacoma Gallery

2 12" smoothies and BAMF shock relocation kit
Old 09-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #14
frycook's Tacoma Gallery

All-Pro sliders, ATO hybrid, and the small brown box in the back round is an all pro u-bolt flip kit
Old 10-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #15
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
updates. truck is in the shop getting my pile of parts installed.

Old 10-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #16
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #17
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Added 35s
Old 11-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #19
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
haha
Old 12-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #20
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
badass man! How is that rear kit?