Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My wallet sinkhole

Old 04-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Cool The New Improved frycook BUILD!

07 Toyota Tacoma
TRD OR
Today

Early 2013ish

(01/27/2013)

day I bought it (bro tastic

I am trying to chronicle my trucks build, I may have forgotten some stuff but 90% should be here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything! Thanks for checking out my truck!

Bought the thing with around 63000 miles and in the 3 years I've owned it I have only put 17k on it. I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like but come November I will be free from the Army. Never been happier with a vehicle, granted I've only owned 3 (03 Jeep Liberty, 1964 1/2 Mustang). Hope to never get rid of this thing! Hoping once I am free I will be able to get out to more meets/swaps, share some brews and learn more about these trucks!

-Mods-

Suspension
- All Pro +2" long travel W/ Fox 2.5x8" coil overs
- OME Dakar Rear Leaf Pack
- BAMF rear shock relocation kit
- King 2.0x12" smoothies
- U-bolt flip Kit
- CMC

Exterior
- All Pro Sliders
-Glassworks Unlimited front fenders
- McNeil Racing TT bedsides
- ATO hybrid bumper
- Warn M8000 winch
- Rampage Offroad 42" Radius light Bar with Relentless Fabrication Roof mounts
- 2011 Grill
- Debadged
- DBG front skid plate
- Tacomaworld.com sticker
- Passenger side "KEYED" mod

Performance
- Yukon 4.88 gears
- ARB front Air Locker
- Rear E-Locker
- Aero Turbine Muffler
- Exhaust turned down before the rear axle

Wheels and Tires
- 315/75-R16 Nitto Trail Grapplers
- 16" TRD fake beadlocks (sprayed black)

Interior
- Pioneer App Radio
- Replaced stock speakers with 6.5" 3 way pioneer speakers
- Shok Matt sound deadening material (SOON)
- Midland 75-822 CB radio
- Ultragauge

Thanks Anton (all.on.black) for the long travel, and Dallas Barber of DGB fabrication in Yelm, WA. Check DGB out they do great work and keep you well informed of progress!
Old 05-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck, has a lot of potential
Old 06-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Slowly de-chroming my truck

had to chop the old ARB it was rubbing the tires on bumps

Old 10-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
some UPDATES!

Old 10-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Some UPDATES indeed! Looks great man! Bumper = boner!!!
Yea I love it now, It no longer has a super lean in the front and those HIDs are bright as hell
Old 01-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #8
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Went wheeling today!

Old 07-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Another quick update, Ordered ATO hybrid bumper, All-pro sliders, B.A.M.F shock relocation kit and some 12" 2.0 smoothies to go with it.. Also have an Aero force 2525 waiting to be installed.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #10
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for the updates ..... Think I might be going in that exact same direction.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Sub'd for the updates ..... Think I might be going in that exact same direction.
Yea, hopefully it comes together nicely.. I was looking at trail worthy fab wheels and tires also, possibly 37s in the future but you never know haha
Old 08-31-2013, 05:06 AM   #12
frycook's Tacoma Gallery

2 12" smoothies and BAMF shock relocation kit
Old 09-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #14
frycook's Tacoma Gallery

All-Pro sliders, ATO hybrid, and the small brown box in the back round is an all pro u-bolt flip kit
Old 10-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #15
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
updates. truck is in the shop getting my pile of parts installed.

Old 10-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #17
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Added 35s
Old 11-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #19
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
haha
Old 12-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #20
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
badass man! How is that rear kit?